father's fairy ...

Chapter 2

I heard my dad calling me downstairs for breakfast. 'Yeah coming, Appa (dad)!" I said to him. I quickly rushed into the bathroom, took a quick nice warm shower, brushed my teeth and patted myself dry with a towel. I rushed to my closet and started my search for the right outfit, it was hot, and humid so maybe I had to wear something cotton dress? I'm not really.....fashion forward? I decided to wear a full sleeve baby pink top dress that went down to my knees and white leggings with a white dupata. I brushed my hair in one side- messy braid. I look at the mirror, I don't really put make up on, I slipped my backpack into one shoulder and I prayed myself to god!! Please help to have a great day in my first day in college Allah.

Aisha dear, breakfast time!! Once again dad shouted from the kitchen. "Coming, Appa!" I rushed downstairs, heading towards the kitchen. I kissed him on the cheeks and he does the same. "Good morning dear!" He handed me some yummy Dosa with tomato chutney (South Indian famous dish).

After finished eating my yummy breakfast I washed my plate and put it on the kitchen counter. My dad is now ready to go back to Bangalore. "Hey Aisha dear, I have no time right now but I have to go to the airport in our private jet because I have an important meeting at 9:30 am." "Yeah I know Appa; you can go now, Mr. Businessman." I said cutting him off in a childish tone. He looked at me with his concerned eye. "Look Aisha, if there's any problem in college please don't hesitate to call me, okay." I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm not kid anymore Appa. I can handle myself okay and don't worry about me." He embraced me tightly. "You will always be my little child, my Aishu. Take care of yourself dear." I sighed and hugged him back. I really am lucky to have a dad like this, I thought to myself.

(Pic of Aisha on the right )

She's cute isn't?

Vote;**

Comment:)))

Fan:3