Switched at Birth (An Andy Sixx Story~!)

My name is Dina. I found out recently that I had been switched at birth. The family that I had been with for 16 years of my life weren't even my real family. It may not seem like a big deal to most but to me it ment that for 16 years the family that I was with lied to me. It left me broken inside and wanting nothing more then to just forget about it and stay where I am....But of corse nothing would be the same. Here is my story of how I found love,hurt,broken heart,true love, and friends.

--------------------------------------------Chapter1-----------------------------------------------

I roll out of bed and get dressed for a normal day at school. I put on black skinny jeans and a black veil brides T-shirt along with my black and white checkerd sneakers. I put on my gir jacket over the shirt to keep warm outside. I grab my brush and brush my hair until it looks perfect. I pack my schoolbag and grab a peice of toast from my brother's plate and start heading out the door. My mom stops me before I am all the way outside and gives me a killer hug. I felt like she was gonna sqush my bones until they were flat. She finaly let go and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and ran out the door. I stood by the bushes waiting for the dumb bus to come already. My black hair continued to fall infront of my bright blue eyes. I sighed. My dumb bus finaly appeared and I ran to get inside it.

------------------------------------------------------1 hour later(now at school near locker)------------------------------

I hurry and open up my locker. As my locker opens up I accidentaly slam it in my best friend,Kimmy's face. Kimmy blinked a couple times and turned around and continued to open her locker as if nothing happend. I sighed in releif. I started to empty my book bag. I put my book bag away and picked up my folders. I slamed my locker shut and started to walk to my homeroom. My homeroom teacher just so happend to be a science teacher. Yay! Hint to the sarcasim. I walked into the room and Mr.Huegh smiled and waved at me as usual. I rolled my eyes and walked up to Mr.Huegh. Mr. Huegh spoke" Dina you never gave a blood sample last class. I hope you don't mind if I can get the blood sample today." I sadly nodded my head. Little did I know that today I would find out about being switched at birth.