Left alone, yet again

Emily's P.O.V.

 I rolled my eyes and walked back over to my bed. I sat down on it and giggled.

Ashley is such a pedo bear. I can't beleive Andy actualy thought Ashley liked me. I know he dosen't, We are just friends. Oh well....I better get ready for the concert.

I walk over to my closet and put on a bvb t-shirt and a bvb jacket over it. Black skinny jeans and black and white converse.

I opend up my door and frowned noticing that everyone had left without me. I went to the front door but it wouldn't open. I glanced out the window and saw that I had been locked in from the inside!

I pouted and sat on the couch.

I can't beleive they locked me inside the stupid bus!! First they leave me stranded now they lock me up. I'm truely starting to get fucking pisssed. I guess it is my own fault for never telling them that I'm not supposed to be left alone due to my paranoia. They better come back soon....

I sigh and grab my cell phone. I had 3 messages from Kimmy. I rolled my eyes and checked them out. They said:

Kimmy-Dina where have you been?!?! The football jerks have been upset about not having someone to bully! You better explain missy!

Kimmy-I'M STARTING TO GET WORRIED!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!? YOUR MOTHER IS WORRIED SICK!! IF YOU DON'T START REPLYING TO MY MESSAGES I'LL CALL THE COPS!!"

Kimmy: fine! Just ignore me for a whole fucking month then!! Oh and why have you been in the black Veil Bride's interveiws? I swear I better get an answer!!"

I laughed and clicked reply. I wrote:

Emily-Sorry for not answering. I had forgotten about my phone. I found out I was switched at birth so I came to live with my brother. My brother just so happens to be Andrew Biersack! Awesome right?

I sighed and put my phone down. I checked the time and frowned. It was almost midnight. If they didn't come back soon they would enter the house to find it completely empty. Yes I dissapear, that's how scared I get. I run away. I started chewing my nails. I sure hope they hurry home...

--------------------------

A/N:I'm soooo sorry for the delay on this chapter! I promise to find an exact date to update each chapter so I don't annoy my wonderful fans. XD I sorta updated this at 3:03 AM so it might need to be fixed. But I didn't wana leave you guys hanging so I thought "hey I'm bored so why not update?"