Author's Note

Hello hello!

I am sorry (really I am), that I haven't updated Dragon Academy in so long! I was having a very severe case of writer's block after the last update; I could not, for the life of me, fathom where I wanted to go with the story. Now however, I have a basic outline and I know exactly where I want to go with the plot. There is an issue with this though; the original storyline has been very drastically altered. There are a lot of new characters, new subplots, new relationships, and basically new everything. This means that I have to completely re-write everything I have so far. So, for now, I'm putting the story on hold until I have at least a few chapters fleshed out and completed. Don't worry though! I'll be leaving the chapters up for you guys to continue reading, but be aware that once I have the first few rewritten chapters done, I'll take down the old ones and replace them.

Again, I am so sorry that this has taken so long and that I haven't kept you guys up to date with all the new developments, but I swear that from now on I'll make bi-weekly messages to let you guys know how it's going. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or leave a note on my profile.

Thanks for all of your support and (hopefully) I'll be giving you guys a new chapter soon.

-RavenMoon33