Chapter 14

I woke up to feel someone shoving me in every direction.
I wiped my eyes and slowly opened them, being blinded by the light which was already on.
" Olivia! Why? " I groaned, pushing her off of me.
" the shoot! I'm already dressed " She laughed, and as she said the first two words I jumped up.
I didn't even care that she'd raided my wardrobe to find what she was wearing, I needed to find something for myself.
I decided to go very causal, since the agency were giving me the dance clothes to change into.
I threw on a hoodie, leggings and some Nike trainers, throwing my hair up in a high pony tail.
I didn't do my makeup, I thought they wouldn't want me to look dolled up since it's a fitness shoot I guess.
I grabbed my bag with my phone, charger, a bottle of water and my purse.
I was super excited but also extremely nervous.
I posted a picture of my shoes as we walked to the car with my dad, it looked pretty tumblr if I'm honest ;)
I posted it to my Snapchat and Instagram story saying ' shoot now! Wish me luck👋🏼 '
I immediately got a few messages.

Ethan: Good luck on that shoot you hippo
I laughed and typed a reply.

Me: The hippo that's going to be on the front of a magazine ;)

Ethan: True...

I checked my other messages too.

Jamie: Good luck kid! Remember the dance performance tomorrow :))

And I saved the best for last, Grayson. No offence E ;)

Gray: Good luck, A. You'll do great💗 Want to hang after and talk about it? X

Me: I'd love too! And thanks Gray, I hope so X

I jumped in the car and we made our way to wherever this place was, I had an address and that was it.

*half an hour of driving later*

We reached the location, and my dad left to go back home.
It was just us now, and I'm not going to lie, I was petrified. What if it was all a scam? What if they were murderers? Okay probably not. But what if they were rude and told me I wasn't good enough?!?
I had all these thoughts running through my mind, but luckily Olivia was there to help.
" You ready, Anna? " Liv smirked, as I nodded and she clicked the buzzer.
" Hello? Who's speaking? " A mans voice was heard down the end of the speaker.
" Anna Wells, and her friend " I say, trying my best not to laugh out of nervousness.
I heard a happy sounding gasp and someone opening the door.
" Welcome! We're so excited to have you here, Miss Wells " A lady said, closing the door behind us and leading us up the stairs.
" Call me Anna " I smiled.
She smiled back and clapped her hands together.
" My name is Poppy, I'll be your assistant today " she beamed happily.
She looked a few years older than us, and was dressed in very formal looking black clothes.
" Assistant? " I shrug, raising my eyebrows.
" yes, now can I get you any refreshments? " she asked politely.
" water please " Olivia nodded and I went with the same.
" just head up stairs, they're ready when you are " Poppy pointed towards the staircase and we made our way up, as she left to get us our drinks.
It was extremely posh looking, with white walls and framed magazine covers placed evenly along them. The floor was wooden, and it was a dark grey colour which looked extremely modern and cute.
As we made our way up the spiral staircase, I began to see what we would be working in.
I was stunned. I never knew how much I wanted to do this until now.