Chapter 15

The walls upstairs were grey, and the floor was now white. It'd pretty much switched.
There was large lit up mirrors with light bulbs down the sides like in the movies, and chairs for the models to sit in.
The white area ( I don't know what it's called ) and large lights stood in the middle of the end of the room, and a man with a very expensive looking camera stood next to it.
There were probably around 8 people upstairs, one on makeup, one on hair, one on the camera, two cleaning up, two people with clothes ( guessing they were in charge of the wardrobe & props ) and someone on a laptop scrolling through photos.
It was so modern looking and amazing.

" Ah! Anna! " One man said, he was the one with the camera.
" just as gorgeous in person! I'm Callum, I'm your photographer " He grinned excitedly.
" Hi, this is Olivia, she's here to keep me company " I say.
" Well there's a sofa over there, we'll get you the wifi and you can do whatever really " he smiled. He seemed extremely laid back and relaxed which made me happy.
Olivia nodded and walked towards the velvet, silver sofa, which had white pillows on it.
She took a seat and began taking Snapchat of the studio.
I gave her my phone to look after and I could see her taking some on mine too, cheeky.

" this is Danielle,  the makeup artist " He introduces me to her.
She had makeup lined up next to the mirrors, and it made me even more excited.
" this is Chase and Becky, they'll be giving you outfits etc " he said.
Chase wore a beanie, and I couldn't exactly see his facial features. But I could tell he looked grumpy, I'll give him that.
" this is Vivi, she's on hair " He took a breath, glad to be done introducing me to people.

As soon as I'd met the team they started on my makeup. They did a very natural smoky eye, and a nude lip too. It looked gorgeous, and I took a few posey selfies for Instagram and Snapchat too ;)

Anna:

A/N- I don't know the name of the model in the cover, but Anna is meant to look like her / Zendaya

A/N- I don't know the name of the model in the cover, but Anna is meant to look like her / Zendaya. So most photos of her will be of Z, but she looks like the girl in the cover too. Just if you were confused ;)