awkward start

Jungkook's POV

Me and V walk through the courtyard passing by people in our class but V was telling me something I can't remember what, I started thinking about me and V (alone) I really want to confess my love to him but it's difficult for me when the girls are around us "hey! Kookie are you listening?" I shook myself from my daydreams "sorry I was just thinking that's all" I put on a smile and I noticed I was blushing "kookie are you ok your really red?" His hand came intact with my cheek, ( I need to get him off the subject) so I hesitated " I ... um...I'm fine really don't worry! We should head to our hide out so no-one knows we're here " V looks around no-ones here "y..y..yeah let's go!"

Le time skip cos I'm lazy P.S their skipping classes on the last day

V's POV
I walked with Kookie across the courtyard telling him about last minute school jobs, I look over he was daydreaming or was he thinking? I stopped him and shook his shoulder "hey!Kookie are you listening?" He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me "sorry I was just thinking that's all" he smiled,(thoughts: I love his smile), and blushed ( WAIT HE BLUSHED!!) "Are you ok your really red?" I touch his cheek it's really hot, (is he really ok?)
"I ... um...I'm fine really don't worry! We should head to our hide out so no-one knows we're here " why is he stuttering so much hes never like this"y..y..yeah let's go!" Crap I stuttered too but I have had a crush on him for a while I might tell him at the hide out.