The First Day.

Renee Young was living the life she's always wanted. Growing up in Toronto, Canada, her dream was to be a professional sports announcer and here she was backstage at Monday Night RAW, waiting for her first interview. She was pacing back and forth, anxiously, minutes before her debut.
    "Renee, 1 minute!" the producers shouted, getting her into place. Renee Young grabbed her microphone and began her 1st big interview for the WWE. "My name is Renee Young and please welcome my guest at this time, Dean Ambrose." Dean Ambrose was a former WWE World Champion and was a fan favorite superstar. Dean walked up to the set, clenching his fists. "Dean, you have a match tonight against Seth Rollins for the chance to main event Summerslam. How do you feel going into this match?" Renee looked up at Dean, holding the mic close to him. "Ya know, I'm not worried about a little dirtbag like Seth Rollins. I know I can beat him down over and over again. I will check him into the Ambrose Asylum and give him a taste of his own medicine!" Dean grits his teeth, punching the palm of his right hand. "Well thank you for that and good luck in your match tonight!" Dean Ambrose put his hand on Renee's cheek. "Thank you, babygirl." Renee smiled a bit as Dean walked away off of the set.

     (I'm sorry it's so short, more will be coming!! 😬)