Together at last.

Renee Young had the next few nights off until the next week at RAW. There was one person she couldn't get off of her mind and that was Dean Ambrose. She thought he had the cutest smile and the best personality. She couldn't wait to get to RAW and see him.
    Monday Night RAW finally came around and Renee arrived at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA for the show. She took her stuff into the women's locker room, running into Natalya. "Well hey little Renee." Natalya smiled and hugged Renee. "Hey Nat!" Renee hugged her back, smiling. "So, I saw your lunatic lover boy walking around a few minutes ago. You should go talk to him." Renee smiled. "Alright, I will." Renee walked out of the locker room and headed down the hall. This was it. She was finally going to express her feelings for Dean to his face. Before she could even say anything, Dean spotted Renee and walked over to her. "Hello pretty lady." Dean smiled and Renee's heart beat faster. "Oh, hey Dean." Renee smiled wide, blushing a bit. "So Renee, can we talk for a minute?" Renee looked up at him. "Of course. I actually wanted to talk to you about something, also." They both walked to the catering room, taking a seat at one of the tables. "Renee, I've been holding this in for a bit now but, I really uh like you." Dean looked at Renee, smiling a little bit. "That's great because I really like you, too." Renee smiled wide. Dean stood up and took Renee's hand, standing her up. "Will you do me the honor of being my beautiful girlfriend?" Renee smiled, holding Dean's hand. "Yes." Dean pulled Renee close, holding her in his arms. Renee stayed close to him, laying her head against his chest. The was the  beginning of Dean and Renee's love story.