Chapter 1: Come Back Here!

Chapter Text

"Hey! Come back here, Lisa!" An older boy's voice shouted to a small two year old girl, who was running from him and giggling happily. "Don't worry, Wirt, I got her." Another boy's voice said, getting in Lisa's way and scooping her up. "Gotcha!" He exclaimed. Lisa stopped giggling to smile in defeat. Wirt, the boy who was chasing her, was panting from all that running but sighed in relief and said, "Thank you, Dipper. I don't know what I could do without you." "N-No problem." Dipper replied, blushing.

Lisa soon figured out that they were together and made kissy noises in front of them. "Lisa!" Both boys said at the same time, though she didn't care and just gave them a small smirk. Wirt rolled his eyes, though the blush on his face was proof enough. "Well, we better put you in the bath and then it's naptime." Dipper said to her, remembering the last two things they had to do on the list her mother gave them. She frowned and replied stubbornly, "Nuh-uh! No bath!"

"I'll give you two cookies. How does that sound?" He continued, knowing little kids loved them, especially his twin sister Mabel. Lisa couldn't resist the tempting offer, so she nodded. "Wirt, you wanna come help?" He asked the taller boy. "Um... Sure. T-Though I don't think i'll really help." Wirt responded nervously, rubbing his head a bit. Dipper smiled softly and said, "Of course you can help. You can hold Lisa while I wash her up. She might try to escape again." The taller boy thought about it, then he said finally, "Alright. I'll try my best."