The test

Malayah thoughts

It's been about 5 weeks since me and Michael had sex , we didn't use protection and I'm kinda nervous about that , cause I missed my period , so me and Michael are going to get tested today & I have to get a pregnancy test done , both of us are scared cause we felt like we fucked up , we weren't even official , but both of us said if I'm pregnant we gone have to own up to it and take care of the baby .

*end of thought *

Malayah

It was 12:00 and were waiting to get called to the back , Michael and I had our appointment scheduled at the same doctors Office to see if we had something , I swear I wouldn't know to do if I did . But I hope and pray for the best .

"Ma , you good " he asked .

" Yeaa I'm just nervous " I said .

" Me too " he said .

" MALAYAH COLMAN " the doctor called out .

I got up and went into the back along with the doctor he ran test and told me he would be back in 20 minutes

After these 20 minutes were over he came backed and looked at me .

" Malayah Colman , you are negative for any std " he said .

" Thank you so much " I said .

" Your welcome " he said

" Can I go now " I asked .

" Sure go ahead " he said .

I walked back into the waiting area to see Michael not back yet i guess they called him back , I got a magazine and patiently waited , I saw one lady who looked like she was In her early 20 's balling her eyes out , I guess she had something , what a cold world I thought .

" I'm guessing you don't have nothing either huh " he said while showing me his papers .

" Nope " I said while smiling .

" Well that's good ma " he said .

Me and Michael both got in the car listening to music , and just chilling .

"That was scary huh " he said .

" It really was Michael " I said .

" I know ma , but we good " he said while smiling .

" We gotta go to my next appointment that's for 1:30" I told him .

"We almost there now " he said .

Once we got there we signed in and waiting , we waited for about 30 minutes before the doctor called us to the back .

" Hi , I'm doctor Carl and i will be doing your test today " he said .

" Nice to meet you doctor Carl " I said .

"Is this your boyfriend " he asked .

Umm- was all I can say before Michael cut me off

" Yeaa I'm her boyfriend " Michael said .

" Okay then " the doctor said while laughing .

The doctor told me that he would be right back he was going to need me to pee in a cup to see if I was really pregnant

When he came back he handed me the cup .

" Here you go " he said .

" Thanks , where is the restroom " I asked

" Straight down and make a left" he said.

"Okay " I said .

After I was done peeing I went back into the room and handed the cup to the doctor .

" Here's the cup " I said .

" Thank you mam " he said .

The doctor left the room me and Michael started talking

" What if you are pregnant malayah" he asked

" If I am we already talked about it " I said .

Micheal and I just looked at each other without saying a word .

The doctor walked in causing me and Micheal to jump .

" Well ms. Colman you are 4 to 5 weeks pregnant , congratulations " he said .

" Thank you " I said .

" Here are your papers , your next appointment is scheduled , your free to go "

He said .

" Thank you for the help " I said while getting up and walking out with Micheal .

Me and Micheal got in the car and drove off .

" Malayah I'm really ready for to make us official " he said while licking his lips

" Okay mikey " I said .

" Really okay , that's it " he said .

" Well , yeaa we having a baby on the way and I think this is what's best " he said .

" I thought it would be more to it then this , shid if I would have known it would have been this easy I would have been made this thing official " he said while laughing .

" It wouldn't have been this easy in the beginning " i said .

" Because your pregnant " he asked .

" Noo mikey , my love for you wasn't as strong as it is now , I wouldn't have rushed into one " I said

" now it is " he questioned .

" Ofcourse " I said .

Micheal

Me and Malayah finally made it official , we been knowing each other for a long time now , we was finna have a family without being official , like I been said I just had to make her mines before any nigga could snatch her up , that's my baby & baby momma .