X. Leaving

Man it's been a long time since I updated.. Sorry, I almost forgot about this book. Luckily I didn't.

(Y/N) opens the luggage packing up her clothes. Anger was taking over her, thinking that Optimus probably wanted to fire her in the first place. (Y/N) couldn't stand for it, she knew working here would be a bad idea.

"What did I get myself into.." (Y/N) mumbles before hearing the door knock.

"Come in." (Y/N) said and there Acree appears opening the door, before noticing (Y/N)'a doing.

"What are you doing? Your gonna help us with the furniture." Acree informs and (Y/N) looks at her.

"Sorry Acree, but I quit." (Y/N) zips the luggage and Acree eyes widen at her words. "You what?!" Acree shouts out dropping her own and notepad.

"I quit." (Y/N) repeats leaving Acree to frown.

"Why? You're the only one in here that I actually see as a friend." Acree places her hands on (Y/N)'s shoulder, and (Y/N) sighs.

"I know.. but I can't." (Y/N) starts to walk off and Acree follows behind. The two walk across the hallway and there they saw Optimus talking to Elita. The two catch the eye of (Y/N) and Acree, Elita crossing her arms meanwhile Optimus clearing his throat.

"Well, here." (Y/N) hands her badge before glancing at Optimus. She looks away from him.

"You can't let her do this! Just make Optimus stay away from her!" Acree yells at Elita, Elita scoffs.

"After what she did. No."

"It wasn't even my fault!" (Y/N) yells at Elita, Elita glares at the female.

"It was his, I just.. I was doing what you told me." (Y/N) lets out and Elita glares at Optimus.

"I don't wanna see you here. Ever. You understand!" Elita yells at (Y/N), (Y/N) just glances at Acree.

"Elita, just, can we just make some rules? I mean, you should keep out for Optimus." Acree lets out.

"Plus you're still gonna marry him so, give her another chance." Acree smiles and (Y/N) was confused on what she was trying to pull. Elita just looks back at Optimus and Optimus fixes his collar.

"No.. Acree, I quit."

"Yeah she quit after all." Elita crosses her arms.

"So where's my paycheck?" (Y/N) ask and Elita chuckles.

"Paycheck? You only work here for a day, your not getting a paycheck!" Elita raises her voice meanwhile (Y/N) widen her eyes.

"I need one!" (Y/N) yells back and Acree gets an idea.

"Maybe, if you work here long enough then you can get one, then you can leave?" Acree suggest and (Y/N) looks at her.

"That is true." Elita mumbles and (Y/N) groans.

"Fine! I'll stay until I get my paycheck.."