XIII. Proper Lady.

This was it. (Y/N) is actually being taught on how to be a 'proper lady'. As much as she didn't want too, she was forced too. Elita's friend turns out to be someone name Chromia. She was a beautiful lady yet had a strict attitude.

"This is the girl, her names (Y/N). Keep an eye on her most of the time." Elita smirks leaving (Y/N) to scoff slightly. Chromia lifts the Maiden chin, scanning her features before placing her hand on her hip.

"Might take some time, but I'm pretty sure I can change her." Chromia points out and Elita nods, hoping this will bring (Y/N) away from Optimus.

"Very well then. I'll leave you two be. Don't mess this up." Elita mutters towards the maid, and (Y/N) only glares at her. There she left and (Y/N) felt herself being turn around by Chromia.

"Lets start with something small. Proper balance." She places a book on (Y/N)'s head and it falls over.

"Stop slouching!"

"I'm not slouching though." (Y/N) tries her best not to raise her voice. Chromia only picks up the book.

"Hold still." She orders and then proceeds to pose (Y/N) body like doll. (Y/N) stood still as she felt different. Chromia places the book on her head once more, as it stood still.

"Okay, now try to walk. Keep that posture." She demands and (Y/N) takes a step but the book slid down her face instantly.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought." She mumbles before picking up the book.

"Lets start with something, smaller." She tries to suggest with a smile. (Y/N) crosses her arms before seeing Chromia walk over to her.

"I need you to walk to that wall and back." She demands and (Y/N) does so. Once she got back, Chromia bites her lip.

"Okay, now do it again. Try to keep your balance and keep your back straight." She demands and the maid walks over and back, doing the things she was told. Chromia still kept on biting her lip.

"Awful. Do it with more feeling!" She demands and (Y/N) raises her eyebrow and does the routine again. Chromia only takes a deep breath.

"Like this." The lady begins to make her way to the wall. This confused the maid as she was walking the same way.

"You saw that? It's called walking." Chromia giggles and (Y/N) stood silent.

"Do it again, but try to mimick the way I did it.."

'This is gonna be hard'