Good bye old life!

Raven's POV
I was hanging out with my friends. You know skateboarding around the neighbourhood. I was getting bored me being the only girl in the group of 5 other guys. So I asked the mm to drop me off. Once that was done we were going to my place like animals had escaped from the zoo. "Woo hooo!!!!" We all scream as we took the long way home. All most at my door step: " Yo Raven do the trick" one of them said " nah man maybe tomorrow." " RAVEN RAVEN RAVEN" they all started chanting my name until finally I gave up. With my red skate board with a black knife dipping in blood drawing in the back I went on a bench near by and skated on the edge going up in a tree and on a roof finally on top. I went to the back of the roof started skating and did a back flip off the roof because of my background my stunts were off the charts. Landing perfectly on my skateboard the guys applaud. I of course gave a giant smile. Finally home I opened the door only to find a giant gorilla man well this only by his height. He was covered in black like dude a slash of colour never hurt anyone. My parents were in the living room with worried faces on. " What wrong?"
" Nothing" my mom replied " but sweet heart you might want to pack your bags"
" What!? Your sending me off to military school are you!? I know my grades have not been the best right now they are getting better I swear! "
" No no no it's a different reason but you might not see us after tomorrow" Dad replied
" Mom, Dad what going on? Does it have anything to do with that gorilla guy."
Hahaha!! We all laughed. I went up to my room and stayed packing everything I own I did not have much so it was fast. I live with my parents we are not rich but we are not poor either we were a pretty basic family. That in mind I fell a sleep in bed.

The next morning...
I woke up to the commotion of yelling people. When I went down stairs I saw my parent fighting with 3 gorilla guys.
- The she I shrapnel all her stuff and go.
- No I won't let you take my bay I changed my mind." My mom said screaming.
- Say your go byes and let's go kid.
I wanted to ask what was going on but I felt like it wasn't the best time.
My dad gave a big hug and a beautiful bracelet that had a tiny little knife charm and an en carving that said: There was no past. My mom did the same except she gave some parting words. " Raven listen to me your life will change from this point on trust no one. They will be after your magic don't control it embrace it. Your a special girl Raven never forget that."
" Who is they? Were I going
What's going on?"
" Once you complete your destiny you will come back to me Raven come back to us" " Ok let's go enough wasting time. " I was shoved into a fancy limo and I was off to follow " my destiny " whatever that met all I knew is that my mom was right. My regular old 16 year old girl life will chan from this point on.

To be continued...