First day jitters

I woke up to the sound of my favourite song detention by school gyrls. I knew today would be my first day so I woke up an hour earlier so I could study for my first class.

An hour later
Alexa woke up.
"Hey" she said
" Hey how you doing"
" Doing just fine... are You STUDYING!!"
" Yeah..."
"Your not one of them girls who is a book worm during the day and a party girl at night are you?"
" No I just don't like being the one person who knows nothing in class. "
" ok don't scare me like that" she said throwing a pillow at me. When I tried to catch it it coughs fire.
"Whoa ! Have You studying for our Magic in Elements class?"
" Yeah sorry..." I said looking at the ashes of the pillow. After getting ready we headed towards our class room. As entered a guy caught my eye... delinquent boy.
" Hey don't space out yet. The boring teacher is not even here yet."
" ...ok wait did you say boring teacher?"
The class bel rung students began to take places. When a tall old man came in and called upon me.
" Raven please stand" As I should everyone looked at me including delinquent boy.
"Please to meet you I am Mr.McCoy. In my class I have no tolerance for miss behaved students. So please refrain from being any kind of trouble. "
"...Sure" I said as I sat down he talked in a very boring tone. I almost fell asleep talking to him while standing. Half way through a class that I was not listening to. I heard a few sentences from him.
"Alexa please answer this question.
If North is Nature,East is Ice, West is wind than what is South?"
" Fire."
"Wrong it is called heat not fire" Just as he said I was wrong I stood up and said
" Wrong if anyone's one here is wrong it's you. Yes there was a time when it was called heat but it IS now called fire also North is ice and East is nature not the other way around. Another thing the way you teach is like a turtle running a world race it never ends and it's boring. No wonder your students can't focus and fall asleep. I could teach better today than you have in your entire life!" I toke a breath as everyone stared back and forth between me and Mr.McCoy.
"Care to put your money were your mouth is?" I was shocked at his reply but soon a small smirk creeped upon my face.
"What do you have in mind?"
"If you can teach what I just taught to these kids and keep them entertained I will change my way of teaching and if you don't Pop Quiz for the entire class."
" Deal teacher man is on!" Once I step up front I totally nailed it. They were raising their hands and laughing all while learning it was awesome. I could see Alexa smiling at me from her seat. Once the bell rand to signal the end of class the teacher came up to me very displeased.
"I hate to admit it but somehow you were right about me. You win I will change the way I teach." Students cheered to those words. I exited the class and found everyone cheering my name and giving me high fives.
" Raven!!" I turned to a familiar voice
" Hey Alexa"
" Don't "hey Alexa" me. You totally snapped at a teacher. "
" I didn't mean to I just hate when people think I'm wrong when they are the ones who are wrong."
"So basically you will snap at anyone who says your wrong?"
"No I will just prove them wrong..."
"Heh okay what if you are wrong?"
"That never happens so I don't know."
As we continued our conversation we finally parted ways for our classes at lunch. We reunited and so did an uninvited guest.
"Hey guys how we doing."
" Delinquent boy..."
" Huh delinquent boy?! Is that my nickname."
"Alex what are you doing here?" Alexa asked.
" Umm first of all I go to school here and second I am sitting with the star of the day and third I know her." He looked at me and gave me a wink.
"Raven do you know this Grade A jerk."
"Sort of I met him yesterday and he gave me his number."
" Wait he gave you his number!!!"
" Yeah ... want it it's not like I'm going to use it anyway."
"No every girl in school has it because he has KISSED every girl in school. My guess is your next."
" You know I'm right here but she's not wrong and WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO USE MY NUMBER??!!!"
" I don't like you delinquent boy. Plus I still need to figure out my powers and lastly you literally reek of trouble that I don't need."
" You don't have to like me to kiss me and what makes you think that I am trouble. Don't you know I'm the angel of the school."
"Hahahahaha!!! You an angel this morning you got detention peeping in the girls bathroom you perv. Last week you got in trouble for putting a spell on Mrs.Tyler that made her look like a troll."
" You got to admit that was funny."
" One last thing I HATE liar so good luck making me like you." I said before leaving the table and going to explore the school. After a few more classes the day was finally over. All I have to say it that if my days here are like the first I might just like it here.