My roomie

After that weird story I finally arrived at my dorm. I'm not the type that gets nervous so I just knock on the door.
" Come in" A voice answered. The voice in question was sweet but somehow had a back bone to it. When I entered standing before me was a brown headed girl with green eyes, a black tank top, blue jeans and white boots, not to mention a cheerful smile.

"Hey you must be Rave my new roommate!"" Yep that me""Sweet I thought I would suck with some weird girl with bad fashion sense but your style is off the charts!""Umm Thanks?!""So what are just going stand there and enter your room""Right sorry so ...

" Yep that me"
"Sweet I thought I would suck with some weird girl with bad fashion sense but your style is off the charts!"
"Umm Thanks?!"
"So what are just going stand there and enter your room"
"Right sorry so what's your name?"
" Oh right!" She stood up as if she was about to do something big.
" Standing before you is no ordinary student. No no she is beautiful, talent, gifted-" I could think off a lot of words to describe her but none were said.
"Lady of room 221B I give the one the only Alexa Heart!! So what d'you think?"
"Well... let's just say that I will never be bored with you around."
"Hahahhaaha. You know most people would not be that honest. Mostb would say your an interesting person or your to cocky."
"Hehe. You know the headmistress said something like that to." I explained what had happened with the headmistress and how I got here."
"Hahaha!!!"
"What's so funny?"
"Your life. So you seriously did know about magic until this morning?"
"Yeah" Hahahaha laughter filled the room. Then we started talking as if we knew each from long ago. When we had    realized how late it was  headed to sleep. Alexa told me we had 3 out of 5 classes together which is neat but 5 out of 5 would have been cool to. Tomorrow I start my first day and frankly I'm stoked.