Chapter #9: The most painful part of the period.

"I'M DYING, I'M ABOUT TO DIE." (Y/n) exclaimed when Sebastian closed the Manor's main door and everyone was inside. The Earl just rolled his eyes and said that he was going to his study, and that's what he did, leaving the girl and the Butler alone.

"If somebody is looking for me, I'm dying in my bed, thank you." She said politely, going upstairs with the man Since he already finished all his chores, he had nothing else to do, so he decided to take care of the 'dying' girl.

"Why are you saying that you're dying, if I may ask?" Sebastian asked, opening the door so that (Y/n) could enter, then he proceed to close the door after he got inside the (e/c)-eyed girl's room. The girl then with a dull look in her (e/c) eyes, she went to her bed, lay down in it and threw the sheets over her and shut her eyes tight.

"I have like, really bad cramps, it hurts Sebastian, it hurts like hell." The girl mumbled loud enough for the Demon butler to hear her. "I literally want this to stop. Jesus Christ."

"Can I do something to counteract the cramps?" Even though it doesn't looks like it, it's Sebastian's first time treating/taking care of a girl in her period. It was a new thing to him, so he sadly didn't knew what to do.

"Could you make me a Chamomile Tea, like really really hot, please?" (Y/n) said, trying to stop the nightmarish cramps. The raven haired man nodded and went to the kitchen to make the Chamomile Tea as the girl told him so.

When Sebastian was gone, (Y/n) grabbed her bag, and looked for a pad, luckily, she had a full pack with pad with wings. "YES! I'M LUCKY!" She exclaimed, fist pumping the air. Then, she started looking for some pills to cure the cramps.

Not even one.

"I'M NOT LUCKY. I RETRACT WHAT I SAID EARLIER." The (e/c)-eyed girl said, while a fake tear rolled down her (s/c) cheek. Then, she started to grab the pillow really hard so she could bear with the pain. "Why did I had to drink a lemon juice before I went to the Black Butler world, why?" She mumbled, her eyes teary.

Then, she started to gag.

"I-I'M NOT GOING TO THROW UP HERE. I HAVEN'T PUKED LIKE IN 5 MONTHS DAMN IT." She said to herself. Then (Y/n) calmed down by inhaling and exhaling calmly.

When her 'gaggings' stopped, she sighed in relief.

Then, the cramps hit her like a train for the third time.

"Why? WHY?" The (h/c) haired girl exclaimed, while sitting again in her comfy bed. Then, someone knocked on the wooden door.

"Come in." The girl mumbled, sighing and rolling in her covers. Then Sebastian entered to the room with a cup of Chamomile Tea (really hot) in a silver trail. "Here is the tea you asked for, Miss (Y/n)." The red-eyed demon commented, giving the hot cup of tea to the girl. (Y/n) thanked Sebastian, grabbed the cup of tea and took one sip of it. "Good." The (e/c)-eyed girl mumbled, with dull eyes.

"Sebastian... If I don't survive..." (Y/n) mumbled, putting the cup in her night table/bedside table and laid down in the bed, putting her hands like she was about to die. "...Tell Ciel that I accidentally broke a book of his, I swear it was an accident, is just that the principal character died and I was like 'DAAAAMN' and threw the book at the wall, and somehow some pages fell from the book. Like, maybe all the pages." She grabbed hardly her belly and a tear rolled down her cheek. "Okay?"

"Okay..." Sebastian answered, sweat dropping awkwardly.

"Can you go outside a little bit? I need to suffer in peace." (Y/n) said, getting paler and paler the time went by. The butler bowed and went outside the girl's room, closing the door when he was already outside. The (h/c) haired girl got up and slowly went to the bathroom to put on the pad.