Fall for Me...Again Chap.2

Chap. 2

"Well, Callia you know how it goes. You know I wouldn't dare say anything unnecessary or degrading towards the Royalty." Nathan said, nervously glancing my way.

"It's ok, I think it's good the New Fish knows the rules...so what'll it be, New Fish?" she said, turning to me. "Well? Are you gonna give me a name or am I going to make one up for you?" she said, eyeing me up and down.

"His name is-" Nathan began to say but Callia cut him off.

"Ah ah ah, I think new Fish can speak for himself, unless he's already a robot among the commoners..."

"Donovan. My name is Donovan." I said. That's it, five words. I only spoke five words and she stuttered, blinked a few times then turned towards Kiara and kept going down the hall, her posse following her. Wow, I didn't notice they had stopped to wait for her.

"That wasn't normal was it?"

"Hell to the no, man. You made her squirm a bit. It's just cuz that name is forbidden in this school. She doesn't like to hear it, and everyone knows it. Even people who have that name use their middle name or a nick, now."

"Well, shit. She's got this place on a tight leash, eh?"

"Extremely"

"Woof woof." I said jokingly, staring after her. How could that be Callia? I can't say that I'm too surprised, though. She always had a "no bullshit" attitude. She used to go on and on about how she would rule all of those "petty little imbeciles."

"And there he goes again! Dude, you might wanna stop staring now, cuz I've already told you what happens when you mess with the Royalty."

"Who says I want to mess with the Royalty?"

"Who says you haven't already had ten sex fantasies about Callia?" Oh, if he only knew....

"Hm, that may be so, but causing the Royalty harm is not on my agenda."

"Disturbing the Royalty is not a difficult as it seems, my friend. You may be left with a bite out of your ass cuz your new, but I would still watch my back. And as far as Callia goes, keep it in your pants, man, she's untouchable."

But I knew that was not true. I touched her, felt her, loved her. I had her in my arms. I can still remember the feel of her soft lips, and the painful pleasure of her sharp fingernails. She will be mine again. Even if I die trying.

**Callia's P.O.V**

"Why, Nathan...spilling all the dirt on the Royalty to the New Fish? Ooh, bad form." I said, enjoying how Nathan quivers when I speak.

"Well, Callia you know how it goes. You know I wouldn't dare say anything unnecessary or degrading towards the Royalty." Nathan said, nervously glancing towards the New Fish.

"It's ok, I think it's good the New Fish knows the rules...so what'll it be, New Fish?" I said, turning towards him. "Well? Are you gonna give me a name or am I going to make one up for you?" I said, eyeing him up and down. Wow, this guy was hot. Sandy Blonde hair, five o' clock shadow, amazing pecks, nice six pack easily seen behind a fitted t-shirt. He looked about 5'11" with scars all over his knuckles...just like "he" had...He also had scars on his arms...running from where the sleeves of his t-shirt ended until just after his elbow...some on his neck, too. He looked like the victim of an animal attack....Oh, shit...

"His name is-" Nathan began to say but I cut him off.

"Ah ah ah, I think new Fish can speak for himself, unless he's already a robot among the commoners..."

"Donovan. My name is Donovan." He said. That name, that sickeningly familiar name and gorgeous voice....it...it can't be him. I stuttered, blinked and then about-faced and returned to Kiara and the rest of my group, while we continued down the hall.

"So, has the New Fish been converted yet? Good candidate to join the family?" Kayla asked.

"I...I don't know. He only spoke five words to me."

"What's his name?" Crystal asked.

"One that can not be spoken." I said darkly and continued marching down the hall towards my first class.

"His...his name is Do-" Kiara began.

"Yes his name is Donovan." I finished harshly for her.

"Is it him?" Gracie asked, sounding worried.

"I don't know. It can't be him. He should be eighteen, he has no reason to return to this dreadful place...he left nothing of importance behind..." I said, meaning me.

"Enough of this dreadful subject. Let's get going to class, we have a rep to keep," inquired Sam. Sam, always the positive one. But, still, this new fish had my mind churning with memories I tried so ferociously to forget. He looked so different from the Donovan I remember, so it was highly unlikely for him to be THAT Donovan, but a part of me felt drawn to him. This was not good.