The Human Body

Before reading this, I would suggest watching the Human Body Brain Pop episode for context, as it is quite important.

~     ~      ~      ~       ~       ~       ~       ~      ~     ~      ~       ~      ~      ~     ~      ~      ~

    Tim and Moby finished filming the Human Body episode, which was quite provocative for the  pair. When the episode ended and Tim was removed from his chains, he waited behind for Moby as the crew left. When Moby returned from off the set, he sat next to Tim on the bed where he was secured just minutes ago.

    Tim is the only person who an understand Moby's odd speech situation, that is, other than Annie from Brain Pop Jr.  In fact, Moby doesn't get a script, his lines are improved and in response to Tim. Moby only trusts Tim and Annie, and they remain his only friends. Everyone else is just a filler for the happiness of others. Moby's purpose is not to have trusts, it is to teach children, instead. However, Moby is a special robot, able to express emotion.

     "Moby, did you enjoy filming that episode?" Tim moved closer to Moby, his facial expression moving from neutral to a smirk. "Beep," said Moby, in agreement. They had a special connection that no one could interrupt.

     Tim and Moby parted ways with a subtle embrace and went home, each to their own houses. Ti went to sleep, and Moby turned off for an eight hour period, which is all he needed to recharge.