•1•

One

Her Point of View

I opened my eyes and scanned the unfamiliar place

Why am I naked?

Is this my bathroom? I quietly pulled the towel and wrapped it around me. My clothes aren't here.

I slowly opened the door and stuck my head out to see if there's anyone in the room.

"No one" I whispered

I came out of the bathroom and went near the bed where there are tons of luggage.

I checked each baggage and found women's clothing and jewelries. Its all my size so surely this all belongs to me.

I saw a purse by the side of the bed so I checked it. All it had was car keys, make ups and a wallet.

I checked inside the wallet if there are any identification cards.

"Mavis Vyn... That's my name?" I looked at the photo..

Mavis vyn...

Mavis.

I need to remember more.

But the more I push myself to remember facts about myself a sudden pain flashes in my head.

After calming down I sighed. Maybe going out can help me figure out more.

So I dressed up and fixed myself. I was just about to leave when I felt something vibrated under the pillow.

"What is it?"

I lifted the pillow and found a phone. I picked it up. Lucky for me there were no pass codes

I received one message..

From: 09*********

Hey. I'm glad to know you came. So don't forget the spot I told you about. That's where we'll meet. See you next full moon.

------

That's it?

Who could this be?

If I find this person I can ask her or him about who I really am.. That's right! I need to look for this person.

I grabbed my purse and slid the phone in my pocket. I saw a key card by the side table. It might be my key to this room.

I went outside and locked the door. I was surprised when I turned I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I said to the tall,handsome man carrying a camera

"No harm done. It was my fault.. Oh.. So you're the occupant of room 3-33. I thought I was vacant. Haha. Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung. You are?" He offered his free hand

"Mavis... Mavis Vyn. Nice to meet you" I said and shook hands with him

"Nice to meet you too. I'm from room 3-30. Just two doors away" he said smiling

I smiled back at him.

"So, are you going down for dinner?" He asked

"Uh.. Yes.. Yes I am" I said nodding