Chapter #2 Syrup

Ok, so this is also done on my moms kindle so sorry about misspellings. NOW START READING!!!!!#

___________________Ps: smelling unknown flowers is like smelling your death(foreshadowing?).

I wake up and smell my favorite breakfast. Waffles. I look around me and realize that I'm really hungry and that I fell asleep at Dillian's place. I get up and start eating. He walks in, when I'm about half way done, and he's still shirtless.

"Damn, Dill, do you own any shirts?" I joke around. You see me and Dill have this weird relationship, it's were we aren't dating but we're more than freinds.

"What's the matter,Lil? Is it bothering you?" I blush like I always do.

"Nah, I rather you stay shirtless." I say as he leans in to kiss me. See more than friends!

"Well, I'm afraid to say this but... you need to get home." I can tell I make a face because he softens up a bit.

"Oh, Lil, you know you have to face her some time soon." He says. I look out the window.

"Plus, you have to start packing." He States. I groan and start to climb out of the window.

I turn around and open my mouth to ask Dill, if he will come and help me, but he beets me to it and nods yes straight away. I smile and jump into the tree. I climb onto my balcany and walk into my room. And see boxes. Lots and lots of boxes! It makes me remember 2 weeks ago. Mum and dad were fighting again. I was sitting silently in my room when there was a knock. My dad opens the door, and walks in. There are boxes in the hall way.

"Mum, and I have come to a dicesion.... we are divorcing, but before you react, we think it's best for you." he looks at me pleadingly.

"ok, if you say so...." I say trying to sound causal. And as soon as he leaves, I cry myself to sleep.

I can tell Dill knows what I'm thinking about.. and besides my mum he's the only one who knows....

I pull out my top draw, and take a box and some newspaper. All the stuff in this draw is from our vactions when I wa little and before all the fighting. Now dad lives down the road, but I never visit him, because of his 'NEW GIRLFRIEND' . I sigh and start wrapping each and every knick-knack pass it to Dill and he puts it into the box.

"So, do you know were you're going?" I then realize that I don't know were it is I'm going... All I ever found out was that I was moving. I shake my head.

"Maybe you should find out.. you never know it could be a great place, at least try it.." I get up deafted before we even started and walk down stairs.

''Good morning Lily'' my mum barley Ever calls my Lily, it's always Lil.

"Morning mother'' I say in my business voice. I look her in the eyes then brake down. I run to her tears stining my eyes.

"I'm sorry mum, it's just first dad then we move!" I cry into her shoulder.

"Oh, baby I'm sorry, I guess we thought it was best when your dad moved but then it was just too hard being in the town and, I'm sorry" she says in a lonley voice.

"I guess we could move, I mean how bad could it be?" I say in a shaky voice.

And never has it been so wrong....