Chapter one: Walking.

Levi's pov.

I was walking with my group. Hanji, Erwin and mike. I was walking in the way back, waiting for something or someone to come.

I heard footsteps and readied my gun to shoot. Just I was doing so, I was bumped into someone and fell on the wet, mushy leaves on the ground.

"Watch it will you?!" I snap as I look up.
On top of me was a very surprisingly attractive person. He had brown messy hair, green-blue eyes with some gold specks in them, his skin was tan and almost looked like caramel, he appeared petty strong and fit. I could feel my face heat up.

"Sorry!" The person says as they get up and offer me a hand to get up.

Eren's pov.

I look down to see the person I had bumped Into. I get up and help them up. Me being myself I kind of check them out per say. I look down, they had jet black, silky hair that crowned their face perfectly, pale skin, almost as if show, beautiful blue-grey eyes with some highlights from the sun, feminine hips, hands and lips, oh how those lips looked, they weren't too big nor small, but just perfect.

I help them up, slightly blushing.

"Names Eren." I say, giving a small smile. They look over at me and then at their shirt, brushing off the dirt.

"Levi." They or now Levi replies.
'What a beautiful name for such a beautiful person!' I think. Levi looks over at me with a confused look, I just notice that I was staring at him...oops.

I hear my group call me. I see him look around for his, he looks forward and sees his is with mine and sighs. Levi walks over and stands next to this man with huge eyebrows. 'Awe! He's so short and cute!!' I think to myself.

"Let's set up here for the time being." The man with the eyebrows calls. I see Levi takes off his backpack and set it near a tree stump. He walks past me. 'Mmmmmm he smells so good!! He just walked by and he smells amazing!!' I think to myself. 'How can I win him over and make him mine? Oh!! Pickup lines!! I knew the ones jean told me would come in handy!! Okay..time to win Levi.' I smile at the thought.

Just what could go wrong?