"the visit."

*a month & a half later*

{Alika}

Since Mama was out of town for the weekend, I had the whole house to myself.

Well... not exactly.

Tad was also here with me and that was only because Mama wasn't here to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to without having her supervise and monitor it.

If only she knew what he does when she isn't around.

As usual, I kept to myself, just lounging around the house and whatnot while Tad was nowhere in sight.

It was late in the afternoon when he'd returned and when he did, he had a few grocery bags in one hand and a brown paper bag in the other.

"What's all this stuff for?" I asked out of curiosity as I followed him into the kitchen.

"Nothing that concerns you," he said not looking at me, clearly annoyed by my presence.

I don't know why, though. I was just asking a simple question.

"You don't have to be a fuckin' rude-ass," I shook my head and rolled my eyes as I walked out into the living room, "..I was just asking a simple question, damn."

"Man, whatever," he scoffed, "...just make sure you stay out of the way and out of my sight...and put some clothes on, dammit! Ain't nobody tryna see you walk around here with no clothes on. This ain't no fuckin' strip club," he barked.

I glared at him and narrowed my eyes angrily.

I'll be so glad when Mama returns home from her trip.

It's so peaceful without Tad here.

He always takes advantage of whenever she leaves out of town and acts like he's the boss of every damn thing—me included, and I don't like it one bit.

I just wish he would do this shit somewhere else other than at Mama's house. God knows I'm not trying to get caught in that heap of a mess when she finally finds out what he does whenever she ain't here.

Ignoring his rude comment about my lounging attire, I shook my head in disbelief and the moment I round the corner, I was met with a pair of familiar yet curious brown eyes roaming all over my body.

"..hi, Michael," I said timid and embarrassed, covering up as best as I could.

No matter how hard I tried, my robe was too short for me to keep tugging downward. It's not like it would stretch anyways.

God, I've never felt so exposed.

It wasn't helping that his eyes kept darting from my legs to my chest in a matter of milliseconds, giving me the most intense and sexiest of glares as he licked his lips.

Of course something like this would happen the one time I decide to lounge around the house pretty much naked with only a thin piece of fabric covering me.

Then again, I didn't know that Tad was gonna be having company over... but then again, Tad doesn't like to tell me shit anyways.

What drew me back in from briefly zoning out was Michael smirking, taking off his signature shades before hanging them on the collar of his shirt, giving me a sexy wink as he said, "...hey, sweetness," smoothly walking past me and into the kitchen to join Tad.

I breathed a deep sigh before rushing up the stairs and into my room, swiftly slamming my door shut behind me as I did.

*a few hours later, 8:30 pm*