Chapter 9

Y/n POV:

My mom came to me and hugged me. She pushed me gently and wipe my tears off.

Mom: "Honey... did something happen?"
Y/n sobbing: "y-yea..."
I told everything about Jungkook, but not that night with jungkook ((hehehe)).

My mom pulled me in her warm embrace.
Mom: "Don't cry, your make up is going to be ruined by your tears"
I chuckled a little bit. I whipped my tears off and fixed it. Mom patted on my back and went downstairs.

But then I heard Jae.
Jae: "Y/N YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!!!"
I went downstairs to see Aiden.I looked at the door and saw....

Y/n: "JUNGKOOK?!"
JungKook scanned me.
Jk: "Can I speak to you?"
But then mom came in the hallway.
Mom: "Honey you sho-"

She saw Jungkook and she looked back at me and she gave me the TALK-TO-HIM face and went to the kitchen.

I sighed and grab my jacket and went outside.

Y/n annoyed: "What do you want?"
Jk: "I-I just wanted to say it was a mista-"

But then I heard my name.
Aiden: "Y/N!! So here do you li-"
Aiden looked at Jungkook and back to me. I saw that Aiden had roses in his hands.

Aiden: "So is that your boyfriend?"
Jk: "Y-"
I cut his line.
Y/n: "No, he's asking where the supermarket is, right?"
JungKook looked away.

Aiden: "Okay, by the way you look beautiful" *winks* I smiled
Y/n: "I'm gonna grab my phone and my handbag then we can go"
Aiden: "I'll wait for you in the car"
Aiden went closer to me and gave me the rose and a kiss on my cheeks. My cheeks went red. And Aiden went back to his car.

When I went inside but Jungkook grab my wrist. I turned around to face him.

Y/n: "What?!"
Jk: "Are you going on a date with him?"
Y/n: "Yea why? And why would you care?"
Jk: "I thought we had something..."

My eyes went wider and looked at him with a ARE-YOU-SERIOUS face.

Y/n: "WE NEVER HAD SOMETHING. YOU JUST PLAYED WITH MY FEELINGS!! AND AFTER THAT FUCKING CALL YOU JUST DATED ANOTHER GIRL. DONT YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOURS I CRIED SINCE THAT CALL?!"

Jk: "B-But it was a mistake..."
My eyes went wider.
Y/n: "What did you said?"
Jk: "It was a mistake"
Y/n: "wait here"
I went inside to grab my phone and my handbag.

JUNGKOOK POV:

FEW HOUS EARLIER....

I sat in the plain. I looked at my phone and I had y/n and me as wallpaper. I touched her lips at the wallpaper. I put some music on and tried to sleep.

When I finally arrived I took a taxi and drove me to the hotel. It was the hotel where I spend a night with y/n. Memories popped up when I saw the Starbucks, where I met y/n.

I arrived at the hotel. I packed my stuffs off and bought something for y/n. I bought a nice necklace with a heart that you can open it. I put a picture in the heart and drove to y/n home.

At y/n home....

I pushed the bell and the bell rings.

A boy open the door. It was her little brother, he looks a little bit like her.

Jk: "Ehm, hi can I see y/n?"
Jae: "Y/N YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!"
I smiled when he called me her boyfriend.

When she came down stairs. I scanned her. I saw on her dress that she was going out with someone.  She was beautiful, but I had a bad feeling that I'm gonna lose her.

Y/n: "JUNGKOOK?!"
Jk: "Can I speak to you?"
I saw on her face that she was annoyed.
Her mom stood in the hallway and looked at me and back at y/n.

Y/n grab her jacket and went outside with me. I was nervous but happy at the same time, because I see her again.

I tried to explain everything. But then I heard a boys voice that called y/n. I turned around and saw a tall boy with brown hair and blue eyes he had roses in his hands. My eyes went wider when I saw that he had roses in his hands.

He looked at me.
??: "So... is that your Boyfriend?"
Jk: "Y-"
But she cut my line.
Y/n: "No, he just asked me where the supermarket was, right?"

Jk thinking: "WHAT?!"
That boy went trough us and gave y/n the roses and a kiss on her cheeks.
I was jealous, I just wanted to punch that boy.

Y/n went inside, but I grab her wrist.

Y/n: "What?!"
Jk: "Are you going on a date with him?"
Y/n: "Yea why? And why would you care?"
Jk: "I thought we had something..."

She gave me a ARE-YOU-SERIOUS face.

Y/n: "WE NEVER HAD SOMETHING. YOU JUST PLAYED WITH MY FEELINGS!! AND AFTER THAT FUCKING CALL YOU JUST DATED ANOTHER GIRL. DONT YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOURS I CRIED SINCE THAT CALL?!"

Jk thinking: "WE NEVER HAD SOMETHING? What ? my feelings never changed for y/n"

Jk: "B-But it was a mistake..."
Y/n: "What did you said?"
Jk: "It was a mistake"
Y/n: "wait here"

She went inside her house. Few seconds later she came outside.
He let me see her phone.

"JUNGKOOK AND TZUYU A COUPLE?"

Y/n scrolled down and I saw a picture of me and Tzuyu kissing.

Jk:" B-but"
Y/n: "Good bye, someone is waiting for me" she walked to the car and stepped inside.

Jk thinking: "Did I just lost her?"
I put my hands in my pocket. I felt a little box in my pocked. I grab it and I forgot it that I bought a necklace for her.

Jk: "I will love you forever and ever... I'm getting you back, no matter what."

-------------------------------------------
Hiyaaaa!!! OMG almost 160 reads! THANK YALL SO MUCH !! KAEP JJANG❤❤❤