Your Savior, I'll be there!!

"You're worthless!" My foster mother yelled in my face. She reeked of alcohol and marijuana.
"I never wanted to be here anyways you stupid bitch!!" I responded. Knowing what was coming after that, I ran upstairs locking my room door. My foster dad banged on the door demanding for me to open up.
"Once I get this door open, I'm gonna punch you in the fucking face. Open up!!!!" He banged harder, I think he'll break through the door. I quickly packed a few clothing into my backpack and grabbed my phone and charger along with my pack of blades and started to climb out the window.
Remember when I said he'll break down the door....well he did. And he's coming my way. I quickly climbed down the ladder and sprinted down the street escaping certain death by asshole.
-
After getting as far away from that hell as I possibly can, I pulled out my phone and played my music. Strolling on the bridge I came to a stop to look at the beautiful scenery and automatically thought of my twin....she didn't even die in a beautiful place. She died in a closet. Full of smelly sneakers and garbage. We were only 14, what did a couple of 14 year olds do to deserve the life we lived in that home. I had "My Last Breath" by Evanescence playing  at max volume and climbed up on the banister between me, the end of the bridge, and my escape from this life. Closing my eyes I leaned forward towards my death when a pair of muscular arms were snaked around my body holding my tight to his chest. I looked up at him and almost lost my breath. Holy fucking shit! What the fuck!? Why him?  My true savior.