"Don't ever let me fall"

I was in shock. My savior was non other than Andy Black himself. He pulled me all the way back from the edge.
"Are you okay sweetie!? That was a close one you have to be careful." He joked to lighten up the mood. But it didn't help much because I started bawling my eyes out. Andy pulled me into a hug and I could smell his natural scent...with a hint of axe.
"Andy!?" A woman's voice screamed making the rockstar almost crap his pants. I looked up at a very beautiful Juliet, and seems to be very angry too.
"Julie, this is not what you think okay. So please not right now." He tried to stay calm in front of me.
Oh my god they're going to start fighting because of me, why do I always ruin people's lives.
"What's your name?" He asked giving me all the attention again.
"J-Jacklyan Green."
"Andrew can we go now, I'm tired!?" Asked a very agitated Juliet. He completely ignored her and helped me up.
"You know if you would've jumped, you would've end the chances of it getting better. Suicide only stops the chances of the situation getting better. Remember that sweetie." I held on to the ends of my sleeves to my Falling In Reverse sweater, my wrists are craving a meeting with my tiny piece of metals. We stood up and I got a vicious glance by Juliet.
"How old are you?" She asked with a bit of coldness in her voice.
"17." Andy left to go bring the car around.
"Listen little hoe, he's 20, three years older then you and he's dating me so you need to back the fuck up." I couldn't help but shed tears, even though I love Andy I'm just a fangirl.
"Do you want me to drive you home?" The thought of going back scared the living shit out of me. If I tell him that I ran away would he send me back? I can't survive another day there. Either they'll kill me or I would. I just simply shook my head no. He didn't question he just told me get in the car. Which upset Juliet a shit load. I politely declined.
"I didn't ask you, I'm telling you. Get in." He said.
I simply nodded and got in the back. Catching cold stares by Juliet and its making me extremely uncomfortable. Fuck.