The ritual

After finishing yet another horrendous music video for his newest shit album pink guy suddenly announced that he had to leave papa Franku's  place.

"b0ss! Eyyyy bosssss!!!" cried pink guy

"Eh gah what now pink guy!" moaned
Franku

"I habe go now boss!"

"Eh the fuck? Where"

"Aaaaaa uuuuummmmm uhhhhhhhhh I habe cancer boss"

"Oh wait I don't give a shiiiiiit! Hahahaha Later pink!!"

As pink guy left Franku's place, he grew very excited for what was to come. His dick began to expand.
While making sacrifices to the dark lord chin chin was important, he was never the most powerful god. For the dark lord chin chin was but a small gay pebble in comparison to the ultimate god of the universe.
Pink guys dick continued getting begged in anticipation for the ritual offering to the supreme being.

Pink guy then got to the sacrificial alter that he had set up, in some random middle school locker room, previously. He proceeded to draw a large detailed pentagram and then got on all fours in the middle of it.

All of a sudden pink guy felt the wind on his now suddenly exposed buttocks; the window had opened and in through it flew the supreme being ready to take his offering.

In flew the almighty large green and very horny Shrek. He roared a mighty roar as he approached pink guy. Pink guy moaned in anticipation for what was to come.

"Prepare to get Shrekd"

"Please! Shrek me boss"

And just like that pink guys sweet pink starfish asshole was penetrated by Shreks infinite green dick. Pink guy moaned in supreme pleasure and pain as Shrek pumped in and out of him.

In and out

In and out

Deeper

And Deeper

Into the depths of pinks rectum

In and out

Hitting the prostate every time as pink moaned and cried out in lust.

Shrek continued to pound his green dick into pick guy as he roared a mighty roar.

In and out

Until, Shrek came into Pink Guys anus with the force of a geyser.

"It's all Ogre now" Shrek stated as he once more flew out of the window

"Th-th-thank you Shrek" whispered pink guy, on the ground, ogre-whelmed with post coital pleasure.