It all Started...

PROLOGUE

Alone on his apartment, Jongin lazily stood up, scratching the back of his head. He quickly took a shower, prepared himself a breakfast, and then dressed himself. It's payday, so he's anticipating for his salary to be given right away.

Smiling, he greets his workmates a good morning before he puts his uniform on. He's working as a waiter for his financial needs, including his food, clothes, the rent, and his tuition fee.

"Serve this tray on table 12."

Yup. Life wasn't easy. Living alone after his parents died, Jongin did everything he can to survive. Hindi nya pinakealaman ang bank accounts ng parents nya but instead, he's adding some money in it. He misses them so much, but he hid his loneliness and cover it up with a smile, approaching the suspicious guy wearing black sunglasses on table 12.

He places the tray in front of the customer who looked up to him. He smiled, "Enjoy eating, Sir." The customer nods, looking down at the tray.

He was about to leave when the customer called him, "Jongin."

He turned around to see the guy's face, his big doe-eyes looking at him. Flashbacks of what happened last night flows on his memories, this guy in front of him...

°°°°
"Yah. Chanyeol!" Magkasalubong ang dalawang kilay nya nang makitang naghahalikan sa lockers si Baekhyun at Chanyeol. He rolls his eyes.

Chanyeol groaned, "What?! Istorbo 'to!" Baekhyun just smiled, patting Chanyeol's cheeks, "Talk to him. I'll wait you in the parking lot." He says before giving Chanyeol a peck on the lips. Jongin grimace, seeing the scenario in front of him.

"Ano?" Kunot noong tanong ni Chanyeol nang makaalis na si Baekhyun. Nilahad ni Jongin ang palad nya, "Bayad."

Chanyeol frowned, "Bayad saan?!"

"Ginawa ko yung assignment mo kanina."

"You interrupted our scene just to-argh! Man, I hate you." Napangisi si Jongin nang makitang dukutin ni Chanyeol mula sa bulsa nya ang wallet nya. Smirking, Jongin grabbed the money which made Chanyeol to roll his eyes, "You going to the restaurant tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Date namin ni Baekhyun." Napangiwi si Jongin, "Date?"

"Yes. I want to surprise him tomorrow. Can you help me?"

Kinausap ni Jongin at Chanyeol ang manager ng restaurant for his surprise gift for Baekhyun. It's they're 1st Anniversary, and he wants that day to be special. It has to be special-in any way.

"You sure you can go by yourself?" Chanyeol asks Jongin. Looking outside, alam nyang uulan. Jongin nods, "Yeah. Ayoko namang maging cockblocker masyado. Alam kong nabitin ka kanina." He wiggles his eyebrows to Chanyeol na sinuntok lang sya, "Shut up, dude."

"You should introduce Baekhyun to your parents tho. I know he'll loved it the most." Jongin suggests.

"You know my mom wants me to date Sandara, right? She'll never have a change of heart."

"She still have a heart?"

"Curse you, dude." They both chuckles, pushing each others chest.

Jongin knows Chanyeol's mother. She's scary, she's arrogant and overweening. He just shrugs the thought of her, "Naghihintay na si Baekhyun sayo. See you tom."

"Yeah. I count on you, Nini."

"Shut up."

Nakapamulsa syang lumakad palayo. Dumaan sya sa harap ng restaurant only to find Krystal there, standing in front of her car while kicking the front tire. She groaned as she looked at Jongin's direction which made Jongin turn his back. He hates having Krystal around him. Para syang linta kung makakapit sakanya, which Jongin finds it annoying.