Dream 9

※Dream Catcher※

A/N: Flashback of Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's hidden scene (the cut scene in the kitchen.) I believe it's on Dream 5.

Dream 9

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Dream University, section 1."

Baekhyun was taken a back. He can feel his whole body tensed right there when Kyungsoo mentioned 'that' school.

He can feel his body quiver, he's getting goosebumps.

"I—I don't know w-hat your t-talking abou—"

"Why are you stuttering?," Kyungsoo turned his gaze to Baekhyun who looked like he had just saw a ghost in front of him, "Are you guilty for what have you done, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun can feel his throat went dry, the pulsation of his heart is unbearably faster than before and his brain can't process the sudden foursquare questions. Kyungsoo just stood there, waiting for the other to respond but sighed when he didn't hear any single word. He fully turned to Baekhyun who has his head ducked down, fisting his palms on his sides. Regrets, situations, the people inside the university who became a part of his life began flashing back to his mind—they're smiles, the sound of they're laughter, all of it.

Everything he left behind in the University for the one he loves, for Chanyeol.

"You disappointed them."

The tear escaped from his eyes.

Kyungsoo can feel his heart being squeezed inside of him.

This guy in front of him is the role model student he used to respect 5 years ago. The guy who become a great motivation for him. The guy he adores from afar, a bright and decent student from section 1.

His sunbae.

"Stop."

"Are you out of your mind? You left everything for," He bit his lower lip, restraining himself to release any noise. He looked up, preventing his tears to fall but failed.

"For this?!"

"Stop it."

"You betrayed everyone! You used to be—your better than this, Baekhyun."

"I SAID STOP!"

The two were now looking at each other, tears are flowing to they're cheeks. Baekhyun's lips are trembling because of anger and sadness. They exchanged death glares that can kill.

Two bloody red eyes are glaring at Kyungsoo,

"You know nothing!"

"How could you say that? I know everything—"

"No you dont!" Kyungsoo stepped backwards when Baekhyun's voice raised.

"You don't know what or how I feel when I fucking need to choose between the two. You don't know any single of it!" Baekhyun's voice was sharp, enough for Kyungsoo to shut his mouth up. He looked away,

"I love the University but I love Chanyeol more than you could imagine. Do you even know how it feels to fuckin' love someone?!"

Honestly, no. Kyungsoo haven't feel that yet. He did not and will not. Kyungsoo's out of words. He let out a quiet sob,