Chapter 1

Chapter one

Harry's POV...

You don't kno-ow you don't know your beautiful-l that's what makes you beautiful. We finish singing then we getting off stage that was a great show Niall's says. Yeah it was I say. Hey boys let's eat then let's try and get some rest okay Liam says. Okay we all say in unison. After we all finish eating we go to bed after I pull off my clothes down to my boxers I hope into bed it takes me a while to get to sleep because I can't get that hot Irish blonde out of my head. I can't stop thinking about his ocean blue eyes and his pale white skin and his oh so great blonde hair. After a while I finally start drifting off to sleep I fall into a deep dreamless sleep in minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Niall's POV...

I was laying in bed thinking of what Harry could be doing probably thinking about all the songs we did today I really don't know but all I know is that I like him a lot but I just don't know how to tell him. What if he doesn't feel the SE about me what if he just thinks of me as a nice dude or best friend. He would probably think of me as a bad person or a horrible friend. So their is a lot of reasons why I don't want to tell him I like him so by now I am super tired And I am so ready to pass out. I push all thoughts of Harry away and then I go to bed I turn out the lights then I fall asleep.

Sorry it is so late to be typing so goodnight guys.