Chapter 1

Ok this story is kinda  weird and is a bout me and a mate of mine sophie22815 have fun weirdo

My name is Ashly Green and regular girl with a strange friendship with a girl called Dove Bird. She is pretty short compared to me, she is 4.9 and I'm 5.8. Her hair is purple and shoulder length and mines is crazy short and blue. Doves into a tomboy style with love for horses and mines is punk and gothic. We're both completely insane much to everyone's surprise. We come off quite and shy but are actually loud and bonkers. People do find it odd that we are friends but honestly our friendship is the weirdest and funniest in the entire world.

So that's the long intro and to tell you the main idea of this story is us at ClearWater Castle a high school for special children aka me and Dove.

One day my and Greenie (Dove) were sitting waiting for the school bell to ring, Hilton High was pretty boring and sucked ass. We watched as the whores and dickheads came in and talked. We saw 3 guys we knew and didn't talk to much. Charlie, a tall guy at ruffly 6.0. He had short blonde, almost white hair that often swept to the right. He has blue eyes and pale skin. We often call him Chalk. Chuck is a thin guy who is shorter then me at 5.6. He is also blonde and has glasses with his blue eyes behind them, we call him Chucky. Last is Andrew he's about 5.7 and is broader then the other boys with short brown hair and brown eyes with a few freckle scattered across his face.
As I was in mid sentence and group of girl that were bitches started talking and little too loud.
Lucy, a short girl at about 5.2. Hair always in a way too high ponytail and brown eyes. Her fake tan  was terrible and but she often seemed too girly. Hannah is also 5.2 but has long dyed blonde hair that was done and often got flicked into people faces. Her blue eyes were sharp and  cocky. She acted like a fancy bitch although no one fancy at this shit hole. Then there's Amy. A girl at 5.3 who's hair was also in a pony, she can't decide if she's a brunette or blonde but is kinda a dirty blonde. Her eyes were brown or hazel.
We hated those whores basically they were bitches  and sluts that acted like the owned the world. Last to join us was Jamie McKee. She was 5.6 and had medium blonde hair with pink at the end. She has blueish grey eyes and pink eye make up. She wasn't has bad as the whores so we talked to her.
Suddenly the bell rang and we all split and went to reg. as I sat at the back of the class, Dove had a different reg class from me. She had the bitches I had the Dicks. As Mr Makredi talked he then said my name.
"Ashly, Charlie, Andrew and Chucky have been picked to go to ClearWater Castle, could you four please go to the headmaster office" he said as if it was like the bulletin. I swear my jaw hit the ground, why them?.