Chapter 2(The Truth)

Chapter 2 (The Truth)

Erika POV

After a busy day yesterday, Justine and I saw Pia Unnie snoring in her room. Justine took a picture of Unnie's priceless face, when Unnie woke up she saw the picture in her laptop. Manager Oppa found out about the picture so he scolded us. Also, Unnie didn't talk to us because she kept blaming us about the need to take a Pic.. Justine kept the Pic. on her phone and so does the others. Everyone kept laughing at the picture still, then I noticed the room suddenly bacame qiuet and I looked at the door to see Manager Oppa standing there. "Girls, delete the photo in your phones. I don't want any proof left." Everyone nods and Pia Unnie shut 'I-told-you-so' glare at everyone. After a while we went to SMEnt. and rehearsed the new dance, at the window I saw Kris saying Hi to me. "OMG!" I said. "Erika, I saw that!" Min said. After another one hour we were so tired . "How about let's take out a break for 30 minutes." Pia Unnie said. "Okay!" I said. Sophia and Jezah were just playing around while others were LAYing across the floor, then suddenly when Jezah was running out of the door, it opened for her and she bumped into a chest. Apparently that chest belongs to Chanyeol. Jezah looked up to a smirking Chanyeol. "Are you comfortable there? we could stay in this position if you want." then Jezah realized and suddenly moves away. "S.S.Sorry" She said. then all the people who witnessed, laughed due to Jezah's tomato face, then realizing she cupped her face turning to give our group a 'don't-embarass-me' look and everyone agreed but then our group was suprised to see Manager Oppa at the back of the boys. "What's going on ? Chanyeol and Jezah explain."  Manager oppa said. " There's nothing going on Manager, She just bumped onto me." Chanyeol exclaimed. "Good, because I don't agree with you having a relationship with each other, you're not allowed . REMEMBER YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT" Manager Oppa said. Everyone sighed except Pia Unnie, I know that she's not interested in boys. "why do you have to be so -.-.-" Luhan Oppa said shouting but luckily Chen stopped him. "What did you say?" Manager Oppa said. "Nothing, he said why do you have to be so handsome?" Chen said covering for Luhan Oppa. "Fair enough, but next time you won't get away with it" Manager Oppa said. Next thing I knew I was getting pulled away by a. . . . . . . .  GUY?. then I found out I was getting pulled by Kris. "Kris, what do you want?" I said. "Did Manager Hyung tell you?" he said. "Tell me what?" I said. " That one of us needs to fake date, eventually I vollunterred and he said that I need to be partnered with you. But don't tell the others that it's fake. we'll just tell them that it's been approved my Manager Hyung. " He told me. "OK." I say with a smile.

Justine POV

I saw Erika and Kris are talking about something. Kris left the rehearsal with his members, I went to Erika & asked what Kris and her talked about. "Ehem!" I said. She just give me a 'what?' look. " What did Kris & you talked about?" I said. " nothing." She said. "Nothing? really, or you're just flirting with him." Hahaha Nice Justine. "I'm not flirting with him" She said. "And what did you talk about?" I said. "NO" She Replied . "You're dating him?" I said. "What The F. Justine I'm not dating him. We're just alked aboout something." She said. "It's okay. If you're not telling me what Kris and you talked about, but remeber you are not Dating one of them. before you Signed .-.-.-.-" She interruptes me. "I know.'The No Dating Policy' " I just smile at her . I go back to Pia Unnie. She's just sitting with her headphone on her ear. "Hey!" I said. She just looked at me and then smile. We didn't know that the bags of all the members of EXO are there at side. "Unnie, the members bag." I said. " Huh? Who's member?" Unnie asked. "THE EXO MEMBERS!!." I said. "Are they coming back to warch our rehearsal?" I asked her. " I don't know" Unnie Said.

Pia POV

"Unnie, The members bags." Justine said. "Huh? Who's member?" I said. What Is she saying.? "The EXO members." Justine said. "Are they Coming back to watch our rehearsal?" Justine asked me. LORD. PLS. NO. "I don't know." I said. PLS. I'm BEGGING YOU. EXO Don't come back back here in the rehearsal room  when we are here!. We rehearsed the dance again and again, until we heard some boys laughing. "Unnie, They're here!" Eden, Sophia, Min Shout. "Guys, don't mind them. Let's practice the dance." I said. Tao opened the door,we're suprised when Manager Oppa siad." stop rehearsing we're going." we changed our clothes. We fixed our things. We went to the van. Unexpected we scrambled. In the first van we have: Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, D.O. , Me, Julyanne, Erika & Min. In the second van, we have: Kris, Sehun, Suho Tao, Jezah, Henschel, Justine & Eden. In the third van we have: Manager, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, Kai, Yoona & Sophia.

Justine POV

We were in the van when I noticed Kris was in the same van as well. "So Kris what did you and Erika talk about?"  I asked him.. "oh! me and Erika are dating." He said. "WHAT!!??" Everyone chorused synced. "Don't worry it's Manager approved."  Kris said. "OHHHHH!!!" we said. Then we heard 'LOUD THING'  *BOOOGSHHHH!!*  apparently Tao kicked a seat." MIANHE, I just read a Comment at WEIBO." I knew he was lying, the way he looked int Erika's eyes was different. I Can Feel It.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finish the Second chapter!! WHooo!!

Vote

Comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~