Chapter 4 (Tao's Confession and The Accident)

Tao POV

I don't know how to say this but it really hurts I saw it! I REALLY SAW IT! Thant Kris Hyung kissed Erika. Wait Oh No Erika's coming I have to hide!. . I think my heart  cutted into pieces. It's very painful. I return to the mansion. "Tao, are you okay?" Baekhyun Hyung asked me. "Baek Hyung, why?" I said. "Huh? Tao what are you talking about?" Baek Hyung asked me. "Nevermind."  I said. Suddenly Justine pulled me. "What do you want?" I said with a cold tone. "Tao, tell me the truth. Do you like Erika?" She gave me serious look. "I don't know." I said while looking down. "What? You dont know. This is the last question. DO YOU LIKE HER?" She said. "Maybe, Yes, Maybe." I said. "Do you want me to help you?" She said. "No, I wan't to do it by myself.' I said. "SUITE YOURSELF." She said.

Pia POV

This is so annoying. Manager oppa. Why do I have to share the room with Luhan!! Auuuughhhh!! "Hey Guys, Dinner is ready!" Kyungsoo said. We came to the Dining room to eat. " Where's Erika and Kris?" I asked them. "at the pool." Tao said. "Tao, please call them" I said. " I volunteer." Justine said. "Okay?"  *AFTER 5 Minutes*  "Hey!" Erika and Kris said. " Ler's eat!"  I said. *Kring Kring Kring Kring* I get my phone at my pocket. "Excuse me." Manager is calling. "Yobosayo?" i said.  "Pia, get your group ready. Tomorrow you'll have an interview." Oppa said. "Okay". I came back at the table and eat. " I'm full." Chanyeol said. We finish our dinner and everyone watched 'Wall-e'  due to Tao's annoyingness on watching it, when suddenly somebody knocked on the door. Erika stood up but Kris pulled her down and Kris said " You are not leaving my side" Then suddenly Tao shouted "God dammit. I'll get it"

Pia : o_____o something fishy here.

Justine: ^____^ Tao's just Jelous

Tao: oVo That stupid god damn couple

Kris and Erika : \^_^/  O____O

Lay and Baekhyun: O_____________O

Luhan: O______o

Suho: ^_^

Kyungsoo and Min: O________O

Sehun and Henschel:  O_____o

Chanyeol and Chen: O_____O

Jezah and Julyanne: O_______O

 THE NEXT MORNING

Erika POV

I woke up very early and went to the kitchen, I slipped but Tao caught me, Kris saw everything. He walked back to our room and slammed the door shut, then suddenly Manager Oppa came in."Erika are you cheating on Kris, with Tao?" Manager said. "Manager it's not what you think. I just slipped and Tao caught ,me and Kris saw it and he got mad." I explained. "In my office. Three of you NOW!!" and with that he walked outside. I walked up to Kris and explained everything, then he went out to the van to a waiting, anxiou, angry looking Tao he looked tired too and of course the driver escorted us into the van. The whole ride was quite despite Tao and Kris arguing every now and then.

When we reached the office. Manager Oppa explained to us all to remember that what me and Kris have is just a SHOWMANCE then Manager Oppa told me to go outside.

Kris POV

Once Erika was outside. Manager HHyung started to speak. "Now boys let's get straight to the point, do any of you like Erika?" we stayed silent for a while then he began to speak again. "I just need you to be honest with me, I won't suspend you or anything. I just want you to do a favor for me." Hmmpp. "I like Erika." Both me and Tao said at the same time. " Ok, now I want you to do me a favor, I want you to go to the Philippines with Erika, Luhan, Suho, Pia, and Justine this will be the first part of your tour while Min, Henschel, Yoona, Sehun, D.O, Kai, and Baekhyun are going to China while Sophia, Jezah, Julyanne, Eden, Xiumin, Chen, Lay and Chanyeol are staying here." Manager said. "Okay" we said. "Good, now inform the others." "okay." we informed the others and everyone was quite excited especially Suho while he just kept dragging Justine to the theater to watch 'The Pirates of the Carribean'  "Wait, when are we leaving?" Luhan asked and got a text from Manager Hyung saying that flight groups are.

Luhan, Pia, Suho, and Justine-Group 1-Philippines

Tao, Kris and Erika-Group 2-Philippines

Min, Kyungsoo-Group 1-China

Henschel, Sehun-Group 2-China

Yoona, Kai, Baekhyun-Group 3-China

ALL THE FLIGHTS ARE LEAVING

TOMORROW?!!

"Guys, we need to start packing. NOW!!"

THE NEXT DAY

"FLIGHT 365 BOARDING"

"That's our flight! See you guys in the Philippines!" Pia told us

"No Pia Unnie!! Justine!! don't leave me!" Erika shouted. "We'll still see each other in the Philippines" Justine replied. "Hmph! Okay." Erika said while pouting her lips. She's so adorable.