3.

"A-Ackieo Richards?" The substitute teacher tries, and miserably fails, to pronounce my name.

I raise my hand slightly, "You can just call me Aio."

He gives me a bright but embarrassed smile, "Oh right, Aio..."

I don't really listen to the rest of role, I mostly just stare down blankly at my desk, waiting for class to end.

Of course everyone else jumps at the opportunity to fuck with the sub and mess around. Welcome to high school, four years of 'Why give a fuck?'

This guy walks up to me, the same guy who does this every day, "Do you like this school?"

God I hate him, he's just another fuck boy who just wants to get into a girls pants. He doesn't think I can speak that good of English, and frankly, I don't really care.

"Not really." I say softly. I don't exactly talk during school, someone actually thought I was mute once and started to try and talk to me using sign language.

He smiles slightly, because I usually just ignore him, "So why stay?"

I just shrug, twirling the pen I have in my hand around, it's a nice metal fountain pen... I'm not suppose to write with it, but instead use it as a weapon.

"Do you have a boyfriend or something here? Is that why you won't leave?" He asks and I can feel my face heat up.

"Why don't you mind your own goddamn business, Danny?" I hear a voice snap from behind me.

I turn around and see Sarah, she is tall, broad shoulders, she has her hair pulled into a weave, and she looks like she is about to pummel this skinny white boy.

"I'm just talking to her, god." He says while placing his hand on my shoulder.

I narrow my eyes at him but by the time he takes notice I already grab his wrist and twisted him around only to pin him against his friends desk, "Well let's see, A: No I don't have a boyfriend nor will I ever date a boy that goes to this fucking school. B: you need to leave me the hell alone because I'm tired of you wandering your skinny ass over to my desk everyday at the end of class and C," I look up to the array of other guy's attention I have grabbed, "This goes for all of you, if I catch you looking at me one more time, we'll see how far your arm can twist out of its socket."

I let go and he immediately jumps away from me and stares over at the sub to do something.

The sub looks at me with horror as if I would do the same thing to him if he sent me down to the principals office.

I simply grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder and make my way down the isle and to the door.

"W-where are y-you going?" He stutters making me roll my eyes.

"The vice-principals office." I say with a shrug while opening the door and walking out.

Maybe now I will be forced to move schools and I can convince him to let me go to Central City. Their colleges have the best science programs in the world.

I sit down on a chair outside of the doorway, waiting for the teacher to call the office and of him to call me inside.

TheBritishIdiot: hey