| |CHAPTER FIVE | |

Part five

Running in to trøuble

P.Ø.V-JUPITER

•••••••••••••

I packed a bag with enough closes to last the week. Climbing out the window, like I had many times before, Riders mom pulled in to the driveway. I smiled at the memories

"Oh dear what did you do" she said holding a ice pack to my eye. "I fell down the steps" I said in a quite voice, looking down, at the time my hair was short. "Sweetie is there something your not telling me, because you can tell me anything" she said in a sweet voice, I looked up to her. Warm tears spilled from my cheeks, and I wrapped my arms around her. I told her my story, about my dad. Ms. Ridgeway had been like a second mother to me. I ran over to the house when she had gone in. I climbed up the wall, and went to riders window. I tapped on it, only to see Jewel Chumbly walk in, in a towel, and he was in his boxers, and he kissed her. I promised I wouldn't cry, for my mom, I promised I would be brave. This was the first time I had really truly cried, sence her funeral, seven years ago. I bit my lip, and wimpered. He had heard it, automatically he dropped jewel, and ran to the window. "No Jupiter wait" he yelled l. I just flipped him off, "I understand I was just a five minute toy, the flavor of the minute. I shouldn't have gotten so attached." I walked off, my hood up, and my tears getting plentiful.

It started to rain, hard. I didn't know how long I had walked, but it was for a while. At first I didn't notice the rain, I just kept walking, like I am now. I just walked. I had been splashed with a couple cars, I still didn't care. Soon I closed in on a quant house, it was a light green, and grey as a trim, it was quite small on the out side. I kept on walking towards the house. The world got a little dizzy, but I kept on walking. I blink right as I'm at the door, and about to knock. But somehow it never happened.