| | CHAPTER NINE | |

Part eight

Trøuble the never ends

P.Ø.V-JUPITER

•••••••••••••

FIVE YEARS LATER.

I was growing tired of this man, "look two fifty is the lowest I will go" he said with a thick Spanish accent. "Dude your stich job is horrible, you used the wrong fabric, and it is worth fifty cents." I said, my hand on my hip, and my head stareted hurt. "Nope no lower" he shook his hands, I huffed, and walked out. I saw all of my friends that I had made along the way, Jana, Mac, Gwen, and Mitchell. They were burnouts like me, like the people I left. "Why you empty handed" Jana said her skin was black but that never changed the way she fit Perfectly in in our group. Her hair was Bob cut, and her eyes were a light shade of brown. "Nah it wasn't worth it." I said going over to Mitchell, he slung an arm around me. He was six foot one, and he had the prettiest grey eyes, that fit perfectly with his pale skin, and red hair. "Then off we go, to the apartment, to be burnouts as we do" Mac rose his fist up, he had black hair like mine, but it was longer like hippy style. My hair witch was wince down to my waist, was now down to the middle of my back, the first thing I did when I got here, I cut my hair off, and I was happy about it. I was taking on the world, and giving the world I left the middle finger. I looked at the place I had left, and never wanted to go back, not even for Phonex. My little brother would be six in a couple of days. I hadn't seen any of my family sence that day. That one day that had broken me. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I had a steady job as a tattoo artist, good friend's that acted like family, and the best of all, not a single thought of the bot I used to love.
I TOLD YOU