Contest #1: FFA

Hello and welcome to the quest terminal. Here you can start a new adventure or pick off where you last left. What will you be doing today?

For our first "quest", we'll be requiring people to write a story in ANY genre they want. Now on to the rules of the contest:

Rules

*You must be following this account

*The story must be at least 1,000 words but not more than 20,000

*It can be in ANY genre you want it to be in

*You MUST tag your story #ProjectTerraskund so we can find it

*You MUST tag at least 3 other people you think would be interested in this contest

*Your story MUST contain at least ONE(1) Main Character(MC) from the list in the book "Welcome To Terraskund" [[The character does NOT have to be the central character of the story]]

*It must reference at least ONE location/conflict/idea from Terraskund (can be found in the "Welcome To Terraskund" book)

*Your story can be AU [[Alternate Universe, meaning it does not have to take place exactly in the Terraskund world]] but the MC you choose must remain CANON.

*Add this book to your library because there will be more contests and some of them will be for cash prizes.

*Deadline:  TBA

*You can apply to this contest by commenting below where it says "apply here"

How to Enter

*You can apply to this contest by commenting below where it says "apply here"

*Tag your 3 or more people and say "I, (username), am entering in this contest". We will reply back to you and add your name to a list. 

*Please post your finished story's link on the Link Here line  and include the genre.

Prizes

*Up to 5 stories will be chosen to appear in the actual game TD: Golbania's Reign as Lore or Extra. Authors will be promoted on the Terraskund's main website.

*Up to 3 stories will be chosen to be featured on ValAishlym's website & DeviantArt homepage, sortadarkerayne's review website, and MissTuffcy's website (This also includes an additional book of the author's choosing. Meaning a different book that is NOT for a #ProjectTerraskund contest)

*2 stories will be chosen to be featured on _Dokkaebi's website and receive a coupon to get a free watermark free book cover.

*1 Winner will receive a free digital drawing from Elomaya 

*1 Random entrant will receive a free "CommishMePlox" from JustATuna & HimeTomie

Side Note

*If you are interested in joining the project as a more permanent member, you can PM us.

*If you have a question, please PM us.

.PLEASE APPLY HERE In line.

.YOUR STORY LINK GOES HERE.

TERMS

Winning entries: #PROJECTTERRASKUND takes first serial rights for print and non-exclusive electronic rights to post the text on our websites and in our games as extra/lore inside the game so long as the author's name is visible somewhere near the text. All other rights remain with the author (EXCEPT COMMERCIAL USE).

All publication (EXCEPT COMMERCIAL USE) rights for non-winning entries are retained by the entrants.

#ProjectTerraskund does not make money off these games. We do not make money off the author's works. Our games are completely free to play and NOT commercially distributed. We also ask that authors do not commercially distribute their works when it contains elements of #ProjectTerraskund.

#ProjectTerraskund reserves the right to change (add or take away) prizes and deadlines as we see fit.

By applying to this contest, you understand and agree to all of the above.