Welcome to Camp Manuel Miranda!

Asia Degrace pov:
Back to the summer of 2016

   "Hi I'm Tobi" a girl...guy? Girl....person my age said, she happily put out her hand and I shook it. We had run into each other (quite literally might I add) well I was attempting to find my cabin. "I'm Asia Degrace, you seem to know what you're doing could you help me find the revolutionaries cabin?" I asked, she..he..they? Smiled. "Sure and I can see you looking a bit confused. I'm non-binaray so they/them pronouns if you want a label but other wise call me whatever you please" they explained, I smiled. "Well then I must say, GURRRL YOUR LINER IS AMAZING" I said, they had dark curly hair pulled into a ponytail, a sculpt of a man but wearing makeup (not to say men can't wear makeup it's just society associates it with women).

    As we walked the pathway we crossed many children. As we talked I learned many things, Tobi was 16 just like me and we both came here to escape our parents. They're  parents aren't very supportive of her which I find repulsive and rude. She explained to me about how she got into CMM. Lin one day had found them sitting on the curb crying, long story short they went away that summer to a place where they were accepted. "Lin stops by to see us, the revolutionaries. We're all teens he's help along the way, currently 3 of us. You'll be the fourth, how'd you meet him?" They ask, by now I'm amazingly confused. "I...I didn't. I wrote in hoping to get a place in a cabin this year and they gave me this date to show up and a cabin" they chuckle. "What did you right about?" They asked, I thought back. "I explained how my parents are going through a divorce and I'd like to escape from it all and make a unique group of friends" I Said. They smiled. "That's why your with us, be prepared. We're pretty unique" they said, the door was pushed open and just by lookin inside I could tell this was going to be one hell of a summer...

A/N

Ik it's short but they will get longer as plot gets thicker. And Lin will be in the next one.