Introduction

WAIT. Before you start, please read these bold words.

This story was written by three different persons (Skye, Stelle, and me), given that there are three main characters. 

Next is that this story has a lot of genres namely, ACTION, FANTASY, MYSTERY, DRAMA, COMEDY, PARANORMAL, ROMANCE, TEEN FICTION, and FAMILY AND FRIENDSHIP. Unfortunately, Wattpad only allowed two genres in the description of story. 

Lastly, THANKS FOR READING! :) Don't forget to COTE!

You may now read. BTW, introduction in this story is different from prologue. Prologue will be on the next part.

Introduction

Hello Mortal, 

 How can a world full of powerful masters, pixies, gods, warriors, and realms feel so absolutely normal?

As if the world wasn't inhabited by paranormal and supernatural creatures?

Or maybe, you were too normal, too mortal to even feel the radiance and aura of the other light and dark dimension?

Or maybe you're eyes were only until normal 20/20 vision to even see the signs?

Did you feel it? Did you see the signs? Did you?

You did, didn't you? Tell me the truth! You felt the radiance and aura, and you saw the signs. You can never lie to me, especially to yourself. 

Let me tell you this, mortal. Do not underestimate this feeling and sight.

                   If you did, continue reading. If you did not, soon you will! This is really dangerous. You have to trust me and only me. You will never trust and believe to anyone else. You have to, whether you like it or else

Now, here's a hint my dear. You were Chosen. It's up for you to Accept it.

Signed by, 

SC