~NOTICE~

WARNING, THIS BOOK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING-
• Mention/ mild description of sexual acts
• Mention/ use of drugs + alcohol
• Violence- graphic and mentioned
• Bad behavior examples
• Scary themes and events that may not be suitable for children/ teens under the age of 14

---------------------------------------------------
As you already know this is my first story and it may take a while for chapters to be updated because I'm going to do many different edits until I get the right one in my eye.

Also something to take note to is that the first two to three chapters are going to be an introduction and if you want to skip to the real horror start about chapter four or five, I wouldn't recommend doing this because you will probably be confused after not seeing the characters backstory or the character at all.

Also I should mention that this is probably going to be the worst book you ever will read and you will want to repeatedly throw it down because of how poorly written it is..

[okay we get it it's your first book shut up]

Also if you're under the age of 14 don't read this, I don't need to explain to your parents how you find out about the dark side of your life..

Without any further jibber-jabber I hope you enjoy this story, and please, PLEASE don't skip the author's notes at the bottom of the chapters because they could possibly contain information you would like to/ need to know for future updates, and also please leave me any comments/ suggestions/ dislikes or disagreements you may have for me.
---------------------------------------------------

-2017 Nathalie Richards-