What about us?

Kat's P.O.V

We'll I have only been here for a week but I still keep on my bandage.And none else but seto knows I am a neko!!Ugh why does life have to be complicated?I was using the bathroom when suddenly I bumped into sky,"Oh hey kat I was just looking for you".He was blushing so was I then he pulled something out of his pocket"Would you like to be my girlfriend"?Then I replied with a big fat"yes"!The thing he pulled out was a amulet like his except the gem was blue!Then we hugged and went to his room.

Sky's P.O.V

Me and kat are dating!Yes score!What she hot!Now we have been dating for three weeks,I think.Tonight we will tell each other our deep secrets and we can't tell anybody else!Unfortunately I was first"I....I like to watch my little pony".She started to laugh"hey no laughing!"She calmed down and it was her turn now"well"She lifted up her arm and pulled off her bandage and kept her eye closed then she opened it."Wow"she had a blue and green eye!"That is so AWSOME!"She started to blush then she said"It happens when I am happy"!I asked her"does it change to different colors"?She nodded and I said something to make her mad and her eye turned red,if she was sad yellow,happy green!And she fell asleep when we were watching real steel.And she started purring?I brushed her head and poof ears came from her head!And then a tail!But she was still asleep,I called seto to help!He teleported to the room and he told me something that shocked me"Sky she is a neko"!

Here is my update for my famous story!

See ya later fools! -Kat