I am alone now

Bashur's P.O.V

Me and Kat and Ian were dancing in a circle.There were X's on the floor where the spotlight would be so we went there to be in the spotlight!Me and Ssundee went to go get some punch.But was that a mistake Scarlet and Skyrim dumped a bucket of water on her.We dropped the punch and ran to her side"are you okay?"Then something weird happened a potion wore off and she had cat ears and a cat tail!WHAT THE FUCK?!

She threw the knife from her shoes close enough to Scarlets face.I could tell who she was after that.I met her scarlet seto and Jerome at the institution.She analyzed a maze through the people and got to the door looked back at us one by one.And ran away.

Bodils P.O.V

Me double and simon where goofing off in the park when we heard a girl crying.So we went to check it out and it was a girl/cat.She saw us and stood up started backing away "Hey it's okay we won't hurt you."She looked so scared "No I don't trust you!I can't trust anyone in this fucking world!""Pfft welcome to my world I'm stuck with these dumbasses!"I was shocked by what he said "Simon that was hurtful!"

Hey guys that's my new update I am now apart of team miners thanks scarlet!And don't be mad at me for this horrible update!But anyways see you later fools! -Kat