abhi pro

I m just very happy...i dont know how to explain my feelings in words...fuggie...
but now my feelings are getting more ya...pls try to stay away from me...
loving u madly..

abhi stop there..in his dairy.and kept the dairy in the table near his bed...

pragya pro:

pragya standing in the balcony..and thinking abt the moments with Abhi.. he is very genuine..... but she needs to know more abt him..
next morning...abhi came to office ..and he saw pragya alrdy their..
she is very busy on that hours itself..so he went to his cabin...without disturbing her..

after signing some papers..he went to his recording room..and start his composing...after 1 gr8 itself...he don't satisfied with his tune.... .he can't concentrate on his work..
someone knock at his recording room ....
abhi: come in...
pragya came in ...with a cup of coffee...
abhi jerked to see her..with coffee cup..
pragya: hai rockstar...sorry for disturb u....jus came to give u this coffee...
Abhi: come.. come..
pragya: gave the coffee..
abhi start to sip it....its taste is really different from his daily coffee..
abhi: hey ...who made this coffee..
pragya: it's me...why ...u dont like it ah???
abhi: no no actually..its really good...after my granny's coffee..(I need to have this coffee daily..in my bed with u Fuggie.. .love ur coffee too)
pragya: then ....how is ur tune ??
abhi: actually.. .its not good...my trying ...but I don't know why it's not work out..
pragya: what happened Abhi.. .usually u don't take this much time to compose your tune rit?? ?
abhi: yes....but I dont know y...today I can't focus on my music..
pragya came near him....she touch his shoulder...abhi turn towards her...abhi have tears fill in his eyes..
pragya: hey rockstar...what is this...no no no....this is not Abhi.. who is rocking on his music..
abhi: I don't know why...today.
pragya cut with him..
pragya: relax Abhi.. ..just close your eyes...
Abhi: just closed his eyes..
pragya: look...in this world.. everyone have that something special to their heart.. May u don't have that with u now.. .but ...it will always the strong hope to live your life.....just think about it...
Abhi: started to think abt pragya...he can see her smiling face...and he have a cute smile in his face...after few secs Abhi opened his eyes...and saw..pragya standing Infront his eyes..and she having a beautiful smile....
Abhi relaxed by seeing her smiling face.. .
pragya: so...... are u ok now????
abhi: mmmmm ...
pragya: don't feel bad abt anything Abhi... everything will happen at the right time.. .juat wait for it.. .u deserve all happiness in your life...so be relax ...and work for ur success..and u will have whatever u want...ok...
abhi: smiled at her...thanks pragya...
pragya: it's ok...no thanks...i think now u can continue ur work???
abhi: mmmmmm it's pleasure..i Will....
pragya: ...thats our rockstar...so i m leaving...
Abhi;: smiled at her...
pragya leaves the room..
pragya have the feel of goodness from Abhis smiling face ..
pragya feels how can his smile brings this much sweetness in my heart...
Abhi move towards his guitar.. an d keep thinking abt pragya...
in mind.... how can u do this Fuggie.... how jus u calmed my heart with ur words and smile...i love that smile Fuggie.. ..missing u badly..... but really very happy to love u Fuggie.. .

after 1 hour...he completed his work with full joy of his music...
he came out of his recording room..and saw pragya...she is very busy with some papers...
Abhi came near her...and ask for lunch with him...
pragya also accepted...they went for lunch in nearby restaurant.. .

abhi: thanks ya... always I m alone to here...thats y i asked u to join me...
pragya: hey no formalities... I m fine here..
abhi: it's really shocked to see u that day in my office.. I jus came and went like a storm..
pragya: ...ya..i m a bit tensed that day ...thats y.. .
abhi: I can't now believe it ...that u took my dairy without my permission....
pragya: sorry for that Abhi.. .
Abhi: ....but that's ok...now Sri and me...dont need to act In front of u na....
pragya: mmmmm...but I think don't have any change in u both..
abhi: what can I do...??? it's All becoz of ur beloved brother...that idiot...really respect his promise to my dad..... and he jus ignoring me....what can I doo???
pragya: ....abhi....u know na...sri loves Mehra uncle like our dad...but ....i don't have any idea...why uncle completely hates him....
abhi: mmmmm... I too have that question always...but i don't want to know anything abt my dad...i too hate him...
pragya: : don't say like that Abhi.. .he is ur father...
u need to understand him..
abhi:...actually...u dont know pragya.. .i never tried anything to make anyone understand my feeling...i m jus happy with my heart and my feeling....thats my investment for my music....
pragya: ....but u have to give chance for ur feeling ....and try to express it.. ...
abhi: ....noone can understand my heart pragya...thats I leave my feelings to my dairy...
pragya in mind...thats y u never have ur Fuggie.. .for This many years..i don't know y I have a feeling like this....but I want to live as ur Fuggie....
Abhi.. ..: what happened pragya...lost in ur thoughts..
pragya: ....nothing jus abt fuggggg..
abhi: jus shocked to hear her word..
pragya: ....nothing Abhi.. .its nothing....and smiled ....
abhi: oh...no..in his mind...his heartbeats...start to raise..he can understand something ... pragya is trying to hide something from me..
pragya...if u don't mind..may i ask u something..
pragya: ask me ..abhi...
abhi: ...alia said that ...she gave to two of my dairies.. .so u read both of my dairies.. ..
pragya: ...dont know what to say..
but her eyes started to have tears..by busting thinking abt that dairy...
abhi: ...pls ...tell me pragya...i m jus confused with this...
pragya:....actually....
abhi: ....please tell me the truth...
Abhi now having the confidence ..that pragya know something abt that dairy..
pragya: ....y u r this much close to that dairy...
abhi: ... actually...that dairy ...is the meaning of my life...i don't know whether u read it or not...but every single word in that dairy ..is my feelings...and my emotions.. .thays y..i never allowed anyone to touch my dairy...
pragya:...she started crying now...
but why are u hiding ur feelings...idiot....
abhi: shocked with her words and tears.. .he don't know what to do...
pragya : ....why Abhi.. why .....
abhi: still in his shock.. .
pragya went out of the restaurant near the parking...
Abhi followed her..
abhi; pragya...why are u crying... jus tell me.. .
pragya: .... wipe her tears and turn towards Abhi.. .why abhi...y u always cried all alone.. .with that dairy..
abhi: ..... so u read it...
pragya:...nodes as yes...
Abhi: can't even believe....he just stroked in shock...and don't know what to say next.. .
pragya: tell me abhi...if u r suffering this much...then u have to tell me rit.. ... yes I know I m not deserve your love...as ur love of life... . but may be I m there to console u rit.. .y Abhi.. .y u folded everything with u....
abhi: ....take a deep breath..and started to say something.. .but he can't control..tears falling from his eyes...
pragya...i m really sorry...i never did this to hurt u...but ...pls don't feel bad for me.. .my love is not for ur sympathy....and u ........u are able to be a friend for me.... got it..
in a stern voice..
pragya: ok...i m trying to be friend with u....i jus want to make it clear that...u and stubborn attitude never gets to see the reality of a person.. .
pragya started to move away...abhi holds her wrist...
abhi: pragya pls...try to understand what i m going to say...
I didn't expect this from u...that u knew everything abt me.. .. but I m not ready to trouble u bocz of my blind love.. .sri really trusted me..and I don't want to hurt him....so that only I never tried to expose my love for u.. and u ...never tried to be a friend with me...and actually i don't need that...bcoz I can't treat u as my friend...
pragya.... just seeing in to his eyes...she can feel the core pain in his eyes...and a lot of longingness for her..
abhi: so pls pragya...stay away from me....u may feel bad for me...but I don't want any sympathy or soft corner in ur heart...simply go away...
pragya: (she can't bear his sharp words.. .actually it's her first time...she is feeling this much pain from someone's word.. ) she started to cry hard... and she holds....abhis hand ....and kissed on his folded fingers....
she is struggling to say something in her subbing....
abhi: ...relax pragya...what happened ...stop crying ya...
pragya: again pragya trying to say something..but now she trying to stop her sobbing...and ask Abhi.. .
call me Fuggie.. .
abhi: ....shook his head as noo.. .
pragya:..... I know...u are ready to sacrifice ur love....i know...still u love me to the core of your soul...i can feel it from ur presence itself...
abhi: pragya ...control urself.. pls don't do like this.. .and calm urself..
pragya: (shouted as) what do u mean by control...i m not like u Abhi Mehra.. .i m jus a normal girl...for me...love is something...which I can't live without....it. I cant able to sacrifice my love others....u know...how much I m struggling to control my tears whenever I m with u....i don't know...i read ur dairy... I felt my soul half...in that letters...that words makes me feel completed.. .but I don't know whether I m in love or not...
abhi: ....so u are jus sympathise me..and my love...thats y u have this much feelings rit?? ?
pragya: .... step back from him...and leave his hand...
yes...on that day..i jus feel the pain of ur words...but ...when I came to ur office to apologize...at that sec ..i want to run in to ur arms..and I want to shout that.. ..idiot ....i too love u madly...why idiot u suffering this much...i want to ask u to call me by that nickname...i jus can't say this words...so I leave without saying anything....
abhi.... now...crying hard..and step forward to pragya...
pragya: .....yes...now i m clear ...what I m feeling for u...
she looks in to Abhi s eyes....and Abhi to lost in her tearful eyes.. .continuous tears are rolling down from their eyes.. .
after a few nodes...pragya says that magical words.. .
pragya:...... I know ...u love me...but u can't even imagine ...how much I m longing for this love.... yes....... I Love You...
abhi: freezes.....he just sand stand like a statue...
pragya...: yes ...i love u....i dont now..how long I m loving u...but....now from this moment ...i can't live without u.....but I m not going to trouble u to get along with me...if u don't want to be with me...then leave me...but remember one thing.. .i can't...i m not able to love anyone like how I m loving u....and NO one can love me as u did.. .......
pragya...slowly moves from him...
few steps.... and she feels a hand come near her..so she turns....abhi rushed to her and gave a strong ...bone crushing hug....she shocked at first..then she too hug him madly....they don't know...how long they stand their by hugging each other.. .both of them cried out all their pain ..... after a long hug...abhi moved back and look in to pragya's eyes...
abhi: I m sorry..... I too love u Fuggie.. .... u r my life.. u r my music.....u r my everything
yes I folded everything with in myself...but I never imagined that...u too love me....
pragya:... I too never expect u loving me like this.. .
abhi: I love u Fuggie.. ...i really really really loving u....i can't live without u.....i never want to leave u ...i will never let u go of my hands...i always want to hold u in my arms...i want to take care of u...i m madly love with u Fuggie....
pragya: smiles at him...with teary eyes...and she hugs him..and bump her face in his chest..
********************************
sorry guys....actually...its my way to make them together...i hope that everyone likes it...keep reading...leave your views....have a good day....