Ica, Tom Hiddleston and Kim Namjoon at Oakland 2

Next Stop: Oracle Arena.

Next, we headed to Oracle Arena. Yet, he hasn't seen this building before.

Kim Namjoon: Oracle Arena? What a huge building they have here.

Tom Hiddleston: It is huge, this is the home for the Golden State Warriors.

Kim Namjoon: Oh okay, that's the home for the Warriors.

Tom Hiddleston: Yup.

Kim Namjoon: By the way, are they playing today?

Tom Hiddleston: No, they're not playing today because they deserve a break.

Kim Namjoon: Oh that's good. I heard about the Warriors, they're pretty good.

Tom Hiddleston: Yup, were on the road until the playoffs.

Kim Namjoon: I can't wait to see what happens.

Ica: All of us are.

Kim Namjoon: What are the places besides Oracle Arena?

Tom Hiddleston: Oakland Coliseum. It's close to where we stopped by.

Kim Namjoon: I see. Let's check it out.

Second, we walked to the Oakland Coliseum where the Raiders and Athletics were playing. Yet, it's a huge arena for many fans to watch their favorite teams. "I can smell popcorn from here," I laughed. "Popcorn huh?" Tom chuckled. "I guess our minds are playing tricks on us," Namjoon laughed. "That's funny, I'm sure they're selling some snacks over here," As we went on the top, Kim Namjoon starts looking at the structures where the port is nearby.

Kim Namjoon: Guys look!

Tom Hiddleston: What is it?

Kim Namjoon: There's a port over there. All I saw were cargo ships, cranes, boxcars, freight trains, trucks and many more.

Tom Hiddleston: Yup, there's many of them.

Kim Namjoon: This view is pretty.

Ica: Yup, but how do we head there?

Tom Hiddleston: I would suggest taking a BART to go to the port of Oakland.

Kim Namjoon: But, it's going to take 40 minutes for us to get there. Are you sure?

Tom Hiddleston: Yes.

Kim Namjoon: Okay then, gaja.
(Meaning of let's go in Korean)

Ica, Tom Hiddleston and Kim Namjoon at Oakland: The BART

Inside the BART train it was packed, packed like a can of sardines. Tom, Kim Namjoon and I had to squeeze in on the left side of the seat. My head was on Tom's lap and my feet was under the seat was under the seat and Kim Namjoon's shoe was on my butt and his arms were on my waist hanging tight. "Okay, this is weird," I shrugged. "All we did is to squeeze ourselves," I know right? Because it was crowded," Tom added. "There's a lot of people inside the train right now," "It's weird when that happens," Namjoon pointed out.

10 minutes later,

Ica: Did anyone order anything from Taco Bell?