Chapter 3

Lucy's P.O.V.

I walk into the guild the next morning and look around. As always, it's very lively. How can people have so much energy 24/7? I personally would rather crawl back into bed.

I walk over to the job board and examine it. My eyes look all over trying to find one that stands out. I'm about to grab it when Erza walks over to me, dragging Gray and Natsu along.

"Oh good morning, Erza," I say with a smile. I glance down at Gray, but he's too busy glaring at Natsu to notice. I let out a sigh then look back at the job board. I grab the one I saw before. Erza looks over my shoulder.

"That's a pretty big job to do by yourself Lucy," she informs. "Why don't we come too?"

"Well," I ponder the thought. Suddenly it hits me. If they go with me then I can spend time with Gray! "Sure! I'd be grateful for your help!"

Erza smiles. "Go pack and we'll meet at the train station at 5:00." At the mention of a train station, Natsu's face turns pale.

"D-do we have to take the train?" He asked in fear. Erza hit him on the head.

"Of course we do. No more complaining!" With that we all went our separate ways, but not before I glanced at Gray one last time.

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to update! I'll try to update more often. I know this chapter was probably a bit slow but things will be more exciting, I promise! If you have any ideas or suggestions let me know, and thank you all so much for reading!