Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2 

Coras POV *****

As time flies away fast, school start has begun and I'm about to slay this year. New competitions coming, new freshmens coming and just a hole new school year coming, I'm already excited. As you all can guess I'm the captain of the cheer leading squad which means I'm the boss here, kinda, and right now I'm in school with my friends talking about which boys have changed during summer and who's gotten uglier. 

"Seriously, who thought that Jake would become hotter during summer" Lindsay says as she checks out Jake while he's talking to his friends

 "I don't know maybe the tan has changed him" Maddie says as she looks at Cora putting on her lip gloss.   

"To be honest he's all the same, ugly" I say.

"Okay true but look at Cole, he's all dark, creepy and intimidating as always though" Maddie says as she looks at Cole wearing a blue and black flannel and a black jacket. He has dark black hair and blue-greenish eyes. 

"Well some people never change" Lindsay says as she looks at Cole being all outcast while taking out stuff from his locker.

"Have you guys heard about the new junior girl?" Maddie says lifting her right eyebrow.

"No, what about her?" Cora says skeptical.

"Well she's from a big city and just came here but that's not important, the important thing is that she was the captain of one of the best cheer leading squads" Maddie says as Cora and Lindsay gets chocked. 

"Ladies, we just got a new threat! We have to get rid of her" Cora says with a bitter face. 

"How?" Lindsay says.

"Everyone have a dark side, Lindsay, lets just find information about this girl". Cora says as she stands up from the stairs and has little uplifted smile. 

Kaitlyns POV*****

First class just ended and I'm already tired, exhausted and just not up for school. I walk my way to my locker when I accidentally walk into someone. 

"Oh my God I'm so sorry" A girl says as I take up my books and she helps me.

"No no it's fine" I say as I look at the girl.

"Hey, I haven't seen you here before, are you new?" I say with a smile.

"Yeah I'm new, my name is Laura" She says. 

I take a second to look at her black hair, sharped winged eyeliner and brown eyes. 

"Oh well hi Laura, I'm Kaitlyn. Do you have biology class now?"

"Yes actually I'm on my way there" She says while she looks at her clock.

"I'm going there too so come on lets go together" I say with a big smile.

I started walking with her to class and when I got there I saw Cora, with a very irritated face looking at I guess Laura. I took a place behind Cole and next to Cora and after a while I see Cora leaning to me.

" Are you seriously hanging out with the new girl?" Cora says with a unpleasant voice.

"Oh you mean Laura? Well yes I did walk with her to class if that counts as hanging out. 

After school ended, Aliyah and I were going to a diner  to just relax and hang out. As we walk out of school we see Laura looking all lost like a little puppy. 

"Hey Laura!" I screamed as I waved my hand.

"Its the girl we talked about earlier, do you know her?" Aliyah whispers

"I met her before biology class" I whispered back.

"Hi girls" Laura says walking towards us.

"Hey this is my friend Aliyah" I say as they shake their hands.

"Do you want to go to a diner with Aliyah and I?" I say with a very big smile.

"Okay I mean I've nothing to do so yeah sure" she says and smiles back. 

********************************************************************************'''

Hi guys, this was chapter 2 and I hope you liked it. I know nothing exciting has happend but I just want you guys to get to know the characters. Vote and comment if ya want!