Meimei x Rinrin : Important Talk

It was lunch time in high school.

 Meimei was looking down the ground while walking. Both of his hands is in his pocket. There weren't many student in the school hall.

  Suddenly, Meimei bumped into someone. Both of them fell." Ow, what the hell?"said Meimei with his hand touching his back. Meimmei look in front of him. It was Rinrin." You should watch where your going." said Rinrin touching his head.

   "What are you doing in this empty hallway?" "Non of your business ,idiot!" said Meimei. Rinrin was starring up and down at Meimei. He noticed that Meimei's leg was spread when he fell.           " What are you looking at? " Meimei asked.

     " Nothing. I just saw nice view. That's all. " Rinrin told him with a grin on his face.Meimei was confused, thinking what is he talking about. He looked at Rinrin and saw his eyes was looking down at him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Meimei looked down and noticed his leg was spread wide open. Meimei was surprised and blush in red.

  Meimei closed his leg and stood up quickly. He look down at Rinrin who is still sitting on the floor.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Rinrin look up at him." Next time, don't bumped i-into me again. " Said the guy who's blushing. " Rinrin replied. " S-shut up. I'm n-not b-blushing "

*Shool Bell Ring*

" Well, looks like lunch is over. Actually, meet me in my class after school. " Rinrin told him. Meimei asked " Eh?For what? " Rinrin replied " I think I need to have an 'important' talk with you. "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  Rinrin walk towards Meimei and touch his right shoulder. He gets close to Meimei's left ear and whisper " You look really cute when you spread your legs with that blushy face of yours ".(omfg) Meimei blush even more. Rinrin walked away behind Meimei while chuckling.

*Time skip*

The school was over. Meimei stood up when his female classmate suddenly ask " Hey, Meimei. Do you want to hang out with me after school? "." No. Someone needs to see me." he replied." Okey." the girl told him with a sad look. Meimei went outside and try to find Rinrin in his classroom.

  Meimei found Rinrin in his class starring at the window. Rinrin turned to look at Meimei." Oh,Meimei. I thought you wouldn't come.". Meimei said " Your the one who said that you need to see me 'cause you need to have an important talk with me."

   Meimei blush a little, thinking about what happened last time when they bumped each other." That's right." Rinrin said while walking towards Meimei.

    " I always wonder how does jiang shi blood taste like,"

     Rinrin grabs both of his hands and bites his neck. " Ah...S-stop. What are...you...d-doing? " Meimei moan a little. Rinrin pinned him to the wall. Meimei was blushing a little red.

    Rinrin removed his fangs from Meimei's neck. " Actually, your blood is pretty sweet." He put his leg in between Meimei's leg, grinding him." Aa... S-stop...What are you...d-doing?..Hah " " Didn't I told you, I need to have a talk with you. By the sound that your making right now."

   Rinrin grab his face. They kissed.(omfg I can't believe I wrote this shit)Their tongue twisted in each others mouth. Meimei broke himself from the kiss and moved his head to the side." Wait, n-no. I shouldn't do this. I-I don't want to." Rinrin licked his ear." Of course you do." He bite Meimei ear while his hand is removing Meimei clothes.

  "W-wait...Rinrin. Ah♥..." Meimei moaned in pleasure." Heh, what a cute sound your making." Rinrin licked his neck." S-shut up, asshole." When Meimei clothes are removed excepts his pants, Rinrin backed away a little to look at Meimei.

 "You are really cute, Meimei." Rinrin removed his clothes as well." Come here. Don't be scared.I promised I'll be gentle."

Rinrin hugged and kiss Meimei. Meimei kissed back."Ah ♥!"

 Meimei moaned loudly. He suddenly feel pleasure. Rinrin was touching his manhood. "W-Wait...Hn...Oh g-god...Ah..."Meimei's moan getting louder.

  Rinrin kiss Meimei to slow down his moan. " Does it feel good? Come here." Rinrin put Meimei on a desk. " Is comfortable now?" he asked. Meimei replied " Y-yes. Hey, p-please touch me more."

   Rinrin did as he asked " Can I put my finger in first?" Meimei nod. He put his finger in Meimei anal."Ah! Rinrin w-wait!" Meimei moaned loudly. " What wrong? Does it hurt? Maybe I should stop." Rinrin was about to removed his hand but Meimei stopped him.Meimei said " N-no, please d-don't removed your h-hand. I w-want to feel m-more."

    Rinrin nodded. He kiss Meimei while touching him " Rinrin, p-please. Just d-do it. I-I'm ready." Rinrin looked at Meimei with his eyes open wide. Rinrin looked down and removed his manhood from his pants.

     Rinrin asked " Are you okay with this? I'm afraid that you'll get hurt." Meimei smiled " I didn't know you cared about me. It's fine. I'll be alright."

     Rinrin insert his manhood inside of him."Hn...Ah♥!" Meimei moaned. 

    "Oh god It feels good. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Meimei then replied " I-I'm fine. You c-can move now."

     Rinrin nodded. He thrust slowly inside Meimei. Meimei is hugging him while Rinrin kissed his neck. A few seconds later Rinrin started to thrust even faster. " A-ah! Rinrin w-wait don't t-thrust so...fast. I'm g-going to cum." Rinrin looked at him.

"Go ahead and cum." Few seconds later, both of them reach their climax. They both took a break to breath.

*Few minutes later*

 Rinrin sitting at the wall while hugging Meimei. Meimei asked "Hey, Rinrin. Do you love me?" Rinrin looked at Meimei with a smile. "You finally asked ask that question." Rinrin kissed Meimei on the lips " I love you."

THE END

LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE