Riei x Iroha : Jealousy

I'm so sorry if I realise this new chapter really late. I've been busy with school. Also some of my friends request me to draw anime's a lot. So...enough with this. Some of you ain't gonna read this shit. DAB for this shit. Now enjoy...

Riei has loved as a brother Iroha for a long time. Riei waved at Iroha walking at the hallway "Hi, Shorty! Haha... I mean Iro-""Grrr! Leave me alone Aniki!" Iroha growl.(you don't say?)  Iroha walked past Riei. "I just wanted to say hello. I'm sorry that I called you shorty." Iroha turned to look at Riei angrily.

"Why don't you go and have fun with the girls at the night club like you always do, huh?!" Riei walked closer to Iroha. "What's wrong? Does my little cutie want some alone time with me?" Iroha blushed "Who you calling cute, idiot? I'm not cute, I'm manly."

"Okay,buddy. Yes you are. Why don't you come with me at the night club?" Iroha eyes wided "Your really taking me?" "Yeah, since you're always alone, I'm thinking of taking you with me"

"Yes" whisper Iroha. "What did you say, Iroha?"

Iroha jumped. "N-Nothing."

Time skipped...

Riei was at the door of the club leaning on a wall. "Where is he? He hesitated to come here? Maybe I should go in first." "Aniki!" Riei was surprised t hear someone calling for him.

Riei backed up "Iroha?" "Sorry, I'm late. I got a little lost." Riei looked at Iroha and blushed. Iroha is wearing a casual t-shirt and short short's exposing the skin of his legs white and soft. "Hey Aniki, are you alright? Is it my clothes? Did I made a terrible choice?"

"Oh! U-umm... N-No, you look g-great. Don't w-worry about it. Y-You look great." Riei looked down. "Oh,okay. What are you waiting for? Let's go in." Riei nodded. "W-Wait. I never get into a place like this. I'm nervous." Riei looked at Iroha and smiled "It's, okay. Take my hand." Riei showed his hand. (FYI I'm from Malaysia so my English may be bad)   

Iroha blushes and took his hand. They both went inside the night club. Iroha look around and got closed to Riei. "Wow, is this what night club looks like? It's so loud and crowded. How do you handled this?" Riei hugged Iroha. Iroha blushed. "Come closer. I might lose you. This place is very loud and crowded but you'll get used to it."

(sorry if I got the wrong thing about night club cause my culture are forbidden to go in night clubs) "Riei! Baby, over here!" Riei looked beside him. A big seat full of girls are calling him. 'Who are those girls? Are they Aniki's side chicks?' Iroha thought in his head.

Both of them walked towards the ladies. "Who is he, Riei?""I was about to say that." "Shut up" The girls were arguing.

"Ladies, please. Stop it. Let me introduce you to someone." Iroha stood in front of him. Riei's hand touched his shoulder. "This is Iroha. He's my brother. And he's a little shy so be nice to him."

A girl replied "He's you're brother? I thought he was your servant." The ladies laughed. Iroha was shocked. Riei looked at Iroha and feel sad. "Hey, ladies! Didn't I told you to be nice?" The girls stopped laughing. Iroha was surprised 'Do they listen to what he said?' Iroha thought in his head.

Riei sat down next to a girl. "Sit here. I think you'll be fine if you sit with me." Riei pat his hand on the sofa. Iroha nodded "How long have you known this girls?" Iroha asked.  Riei replied "Since I got here for the  first time. I got over to the bartender and these girls came to me"

"Oh, I see." Iroha looked down. "I'm thirsty." "Hmm? Oh, umm...Can you handle alcohol drinks? Wait, no. You're still young." A girl looked at Riei with a cringe face. "Hey, Riei baby. He doesn't need a drink. He's fine on his on. Here, Whiskey Sour." (I found it on Google cause my cultures are forbidden to drink alcohol)