C H O P P E D 6

I didn't mean to be come out so defensive about "her". But in between her never showing up to our wedding, and her constant obsession with revenge; I'd rather refer to her as "her", more of an indirect object.

"Damn I forgot your ass still sensitive about that shit."

"Get the fuck out Rayan." I said as I clenched my jaw.

"I ain't even mean it like--" "You know they just look--. He said as he tried to explain himself.

"You heard me, get the fuck out." I said as I pointed to the front door without jolting my attention towards it.

"Man. Whatever." He said as he sucked his teeth and sauntered towards the front door.

"And take these chips with you, your nasty ass saliva probably all over them since you was licking your nasty ass fingers." I said as I flustered the chips in his direction.

"I hope you don't expect me to pick this shit up; this not my house remember." He said ad he glimpsed at the scattered chip on the living room floor, and soon after departing the house while slamming the door after.

_____________________________________________________________________

Makenzie's POV

I was blasting Goldie by A$AP Rocky as my play-list was on shuffle while dancing as I unpacked. By the slamming of the front door, I've come to the thought that Chresanto and Rayan got into some argument. It was probably over something irrelevant.

Halfway between my unpacking Bruk It Down by Mr.Vegas played, and I couldn't resist but to move rhythmically to the music.

As the song finished I turned around to a chuckling Chres.

"You trying back that up over here or nah?" He said as he licked his lips.

"Nah." I said as I laughed while folding my arms across my chest.

"Well be selfish then." He said as he scoffed and tried to walk away.

"Wait, Chres can you help me unpack?"

"Are you going to twerk again? He said as he reassured his attention to me.

"No." I said as I pouted.

"Well have fun." He said as he walked away from the doorway.

"Fine remember that Chres." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He said as he entered inside the room.

"Mhm, yea. You can start with that suitcase over there." I said as gestured my hand in the direction of a baby blue suitcase in the corner of the room.

He walked over to the suitcase,and he seemed to ponder on why this suitcase was deserted from the rest of my things. He then toted the suitcase on top of the bed. God the way the muscles in his arm flexed.

"Damn girl what you carrying in here?"

"Just clothes and shoes, nothing to immeasurable." 

"Well I think you packed too boundless." He said as he dumped the contents of the suitcase on the bed.

"Just hush, I need to be finished unpacking by 9. I can't miss my food network marathons." I said as I lazily tucked a pile of clothes in the nearby drawer.

"You really need a phone." He said as he chuckled.

I soon after folded my arms. "Well maybe if you didn't willing place my phone in water, I wouldn't seem this awkward."