meeting lucy snow

lucy snow the daughter of aslan and the princess of narnia was walking into the forrest on her own, she was determined to find her father. she hadnt seeen him since he had killed her mother ( the white witch). she had sighed to herself before hearing noises far ahead, she had pulled out her sword and run more deeper into the forest to where she had heard the voice. she had seen them and pulled her sword to the youngest pevensies throat. 

" dont move". lucy said in a low voice. Edmund and looked at her in the eyes and laughed. " lucy? you really have grown up." lucy had looked up at him and put her sword down. " edmund?" she laughed before she had got dragged into a hug. 

peter and susan had just walked over to them as they pulled away from each other. edmund had looked at his brothers and sisters. " this is lucy snow the daughter of aslan and the white witch". peter had just looked at her and smiled a little, he pulled out his hand for her  " im peter, edmund big brother". lucy had smiled at him and shook his hand. " this is susan our sister" lucy had smiled " ive heard so much about you two from edmund". 

they had all smiled at each other, before lucy had pulled her sword away then looked back up at the pevensie children. " so where is your father?" edmund had asked her. she had faced him with hurt and sad expression writting all over her face. edmund had walked over to her and out an arm over her shoulder. " hes gone" lucy said as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes. 

edmund had looked up at his bother and sister then back to lucy. he had pulled her in closer letting her cry on him. he had sighed rubbing her back in comfort.